“Nice Room, Good Price”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #26 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We booked the Best Western for an overnight trip. I found the room to be sizeable and comfortable. The room was pretty clean (except for a clump of hair found on the side of the nightstand on the floor). It was actually nicer than expected. We received the internet discount, which made the pricing better. The sheets were clean and the overall condition of the room was good. I would definitely stay here again. The furnishings were a bit drab, but I didn't expect much. I was just thankful it was clean!

*side note - the fridge was not plugged in and I had to throw away my food.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are completely sorry for the hair and fridge issue you encountered while staying with us. Here at Best Western Naples Plaza we look to be the best that we can be in every single detail.
Bestwestern.com will always have the best available rate online. If there is ever an issue and you can not book that said rate online, the hotel will gladly match it.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The room was very clean. Very spacious. The continental breakfast included REAL belgian wafffles that you make yourself. The balcony overlooked the pool. Even the hottub worked.
I would defintely stay here again.

Room Tip: Drive a few miles south thru downtown Naples for entertainment. Very nice location for this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and our accommodations overall. We are here to service you in anyway and time. If you plan to visit us again please do not hesitate to call me for future bookings.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The place was clean and decent. The front desk staff helped with restaurant choices. But mostly the area is a big commercial strip. Walkable if you really like to walk, but designed for cars. I didn't sleep too well because although there were tons of pillows in the room, they were all big, bulky, and round.

Room Tip: It was nice to have a little deck on the front of the room so I could open the sliding doors and get...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad that the Front Desk staff was able to accommodate you on your stay. There are plenty of restaurants and service stations lined up on the the private road that leads up to the hotel, it great to hear that guest are able to use this to their advantage. I would also like to apologize for your issue with the pillows. Here at Best Western we strive to be the best we can be.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Convenient location, off I-75. Queen beds made for a nice overnight stay.
Great shower! :-) Room had a full kitchen, but we didn't use it.
Price wasn't bad for quality. There is a full computer station in the lobby, free of charge.
Eventhough it was a non smoking room... there was this smell... :-(

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We apologize for the smell of the room. Here at Best Western we take our customers needs and accommodations very seriously, if at any point during your stay you don't like the room or any service please let the front desk know so that we can swiftly handle the problem.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The best of 6 hotels on our Florida trip fra Orlando via Miami to the Gulf. Their prices are low compared to room, service, food and location. Dont hesitate, you wont be disappointed. I hope to visit Naples and Best Western once again some day. Have a nice trip.

Room Tip: See the sunset at the beach or go fishing there
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The hotel was in a very convenient location, however, we did find some bugs in one of the rooms and ask to change rooms for which they were very willing to do. Not the best hotel we have ever stayed in of Best Western but fair.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very nice staff, clean & comfortable rooms, breakfast OK-kids thought waffles were doughy/undercooked. Only concern, first room provided was already occupied but staff corrected promptly with new room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family