“Far exceeded my expectations”

BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel
Ranked #23 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Far exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The room was very clean. Very spacious. The continental breakfast included REAL belgian wafffles that you make yourself. The balcony overlooked the pool. Even the hottub worked.
I would defintely stay here again.

Room Tip: Drive a few miles south thru downtown Naples for entertainment. Very nice location for this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and our accommodations overall. We are here to service you in anyway and time. If you plan to visit us again please do not hesitate to call me for future bookings.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 239-643-6655.

239-643-6655 ext. 513

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Frederick
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The place was clean and decent. The front desk staff helped with restaurant choices. But mostly the area is a big commercial strip. Walkable if you really like to walk, but designed for cars. I didn't sleep too well because although there were tons of pillows in the room, they were all big, bulky, and round.

Room Tip: It was nice to have a little deck on the front of the room so I could open the sliding doors and get...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad that the Front Desk staff was able to accommodate you on your stay. There are plenty of restaurants and service stations lined up on the the private road that leads up to the hotel, it great to hear that guest are able to use this to their advantage. I would also like to apologize for your issue with the pillows. Here at Best Western we strive to be the best we can be.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 239-643-6655.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Convenient location, off I-75. Queen beds made for a nice overnight stay.
Great shower! :-) Room had a full kitchen, but we didn't use it.
Price wasn't bad for quality. There is a full computer station in the lobby, free of charge.
Eventhough it was a non smoking room... there was this smell... :-(

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We apologize for the smell of the room. Here at Best Western we take our customers needs and accommodations very seriously, if at any point during your stay you don't like the room or any service please let the front desk know so that we can swiftly handle the problem.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The best of 6 hotels on our Florida trip fra Orlando via Miami to the Gulf. Their prices are low compared to room, service, food and location. Dont hesitate, you wont be disappointed. I hope to visit Naples and Best Western once again some day. Have a nice trip.

Room Tip: See the sunset at the beach or go fishing there
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Best_WesternNP, Manager at BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2013

Kissimmee, Florida, Usa
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The hotel was in a very convenient location, however, we did find some bugs in one of the rooms and ask to change rooms for which they were very willing to do. Not the best hotel we have ever stayed in of Best Western but fair.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very nice staff, clean & comfortable rooms, breakfast OK-kids thought waffles were doughy/undercooked. Only concern, first room provided was already occupied but staff corrected promptly with new room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights, nice spacious room, comfortable, clean, friendly and helpful staff, just one Huge Problem! The location, I did not feel very safe outside of the hotel room! This hotel was quite close to the station, unfortunately too many unsavoury characters lurking about! Huge fleamarket of sorts was being held on the friday night right on the hotels doorstep !! Such a pity really, because the hotel was really nice,I would not stay there again, I travelled around europe for almost 60 days alone and. Never once felt unsafe except for the nights spent in that area.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. The Sheriff's office
does go thru our parking lot every hour after 11 pm for security checks but we still completely apologize for making you feel unsafe.