“Diabetic friendly”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #9 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

As a type 1 diabetic I was very impressed to see sugar free options. Our server was helpful in picking the right foods for me. Will be back :)

1  Thank Nic080880

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Thought we would finish our busy day visiting Naples with a nice dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Service was adequate and the waiter was friendly..could not believe how busy they were on a summer weekday. Food was average and didn't arrive hot which was disappointing. The mojito was the highlight of the night though a little pricey.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Service average and food not up to the usual standard of the Cheesecake Factory in Orlando, Scottsdale, Jacksonville and San Francisco. Couldn't get hold of anyone to get a check either. Very disappointing

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The air con in this place is sub zero you would think this would make the staff move quicker! Portions are large so plan carefully as I never end up having cheesecake as my stomach has resembled a space hopper by then!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been to Naples a few times visiting from England and always seen the Cheesecake Factory in passing. I always assumed it was a bakery. We happened to go in there by chance and was astonished by the choice of both mains and desserts. It was an excellent atmosphere, great choices and fabulous service. I will definitely go back when I return to Naples.