“View of Cheesecake Factory Naples”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Large choice of dishes so everyone should be able to pick something. Be warned , the servings are huge so , unless you have a huge appetite , share an entree! Food on the whole is reasonable quality. Decent wines and pleasant service.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place serves nice food,the staff are nice,but it is very cold inside-so cold i had to put my coat on!!! Also it is a very loud place to eat!!! We sat near the open kitchen and it was not a quiet meal at all!!! Much noise from the kitchen banging and clattering!!!! Not what you want when you wish for a nice relaxed lunch!!!! We left early and did not linger!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Visited the cheesecake factory in Naples, the wait was only 10 mins the food took no time at all in coming ,the portions were huge and the quality of the food was good , the cheesecake was excellent had to take it away with me.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Garbage food......improperly prepared
Food was not tasty
shrimp was causing me to be sick
terrible wait time NO ONE WAS IN THE RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It still took too much time
wrong liquor brougt to table...I told the waitress very politely that wasn't sambuca, she showed me the bottle. The bottle did not have sambuca in it. I will never return to cheescake factory again and I intend to pass on to everyone about my experience

1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory is my favourite restaurant chain in the USA and I always make an effort to eat in one whenever I'm on holiday. This was my first visit to Naples and having a Cheesecake Factiry 5 miles from my hotel was a bonus. This was as good as what I've been into before in other locations for food quality and variety. It doesnt have much going on outside as it overlooks a car park for a shopping centre, but inside its pretty much like any other Cheesecake Factory....with up to 30 different cheesecakes to choose from...mmmmm! You will not regret a visit