“great food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Visited the cheesecake factory in Naples, the wait was only 10 mins the food took no time at all in coming ,the portions were huge and the quality of the food was good , the cheesecake was excellent had to take it away with me.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Garbage food......improperly prepared
Food was not tasty
shrimp was causing me to be sick
terrible wait time NO ONE WAS IN THE RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It still took too much time
wrong liquor brougt to table...I told the waitress very politely that wasn't sambuca, she showed me the bottle. The bottle did not have sambuca in it. I will never return to cheescake factory again and I intend to pass on to everyone about my experience

1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory is my favourite restaurant chain in the USA and I always make an effort to eat in one whenever I'm on holiday. This was my first visit to Naples and having a Cheesecake Factiry 5 miles from my hotel was a bonus. This was as good as what I've been into before in other locations for food quality and variety. It doesnt have much going on outside as it overlooks a car park for a shopping centre, but inside its pretty much like any other Cheesecake Factory....with up to 30 different cheesecakes to choose from...mmmmm! You will not regret a visit

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We go to the Cheesecake Factory in Naples and elsewhere when we want consistently prepared fast food. Each member of the family has favorites, and we order those repeatedly. Therefore, we can judge when things change. One regular choice, salads (dinner portion), were were so huge you could take half home. No more. Now it's an easy finish. An example - the Cobb Salad contained less avocado, cheese, bacon, chicken, and even lettuce! The hamburger was smaller, and there were fewer fries. Checked out the cheesecake slices on our way out, and these looked smaller, too. Less value for the $. The dining room was practically empty, so the sound of crashing plates in the kitchen was amplified. Not a bad visit, but no longer the Cheesecake factory experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

For a chain the food is first rate. The menu ranges from appetizers to hearty burgers, and includes very good pasta and chicken dishes. The portions are huge. The price is reasonable.