“Always great - with a price”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I cannot dispute the quality of the food. Cheesecake Factory knows the food is good, but is it worth the price?

We found the temperature of the beer could be colder. Overall we will go back, but feel it is slightly overpriced.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The portions are huge, so we always share, then we have room for their fabulous cheesecakes. I had the Craigs cheesecake, wonderful. I always like my meal their. The service is also wonderful. We sat outside and it stormed but we didn't get wet.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We all like to have a filling meal consisting of 'comfort food'. Well, this is the place. The food is bountiful and tasty.
The service is terrific and the desserts ....well, should I need to say anymore!
You can get a hot 'heart attack' on a plate or a plain old garden salad. I'll bet no one orders just orders the salad.
The food is mostly unhealthy, high calories, high salt, lots of carbs, fat too, that is why it tastes so good. The grand finally includes a Lipitor and a stent.
For the sake of your arteries, you should only eat here about once a year. But it tastes soooo good!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Visiting from the UK and the Cheesecake Factory is always on our list of must dos. Food is a consistently good quality, but boy the portions are huge. My husband started with soup. On asking the server whether to go for a cup or bowl he was told the bowl was 3 times the size of the cup. However to us Brits the cup was the size of a bowl. So it rolls. Every meal portion is big enough to feed a giant, but boy it's yummy. As for the cheesecakes, we have to make a separate visit for a drink and cheesecake, and picking which flavour is a very tricky job.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Today we decided to stop in to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and were able to find a parking space nearby without much trouble. I was hoty and humid in Naples, so rather than sit outside we decided to eat inside. After a few minutes wait, we were seated and approached by our waitress who told us what special items they had that day. She took our drink orders and left us to puruse the extensive Cheesecake Factory menu.

After going from page to page looking at all the super offerings, my wife decided to go with a kunch portion of their Chinese Chicken Salad, while I decided to refrain from any pasta (which they do well there) and be good by having a bowl of their New England clam chowder (yummy stuff) served piping hot and a lunch portion of a Caesar salad. When both our salads arrived they're sizes where huge, with hers stacked high with chinese rice noodles. Both were excellent and were to much for either of us to finish.
Our server was attentive and helped make our lunch an enjoyable one, but then this Cheesecake Factory seems to always provide an enjoyable experience.