“Disappointed”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Pelican Bay
Description: We offer a complete Italian menu, with tasty and healthy Italian grilled entrees, dishes and drinks, all in a warm and welcoming Italian atmosphere. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Naples, our delicious Italian food will make you fall for this healthy and tasty cuisine. Enjoy our premium quality steaks, chops, seafood and pasta, using the finest and freshest ingredients. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Several couples dined recently at Brio as a group. There were a few birthdays among those in attendance. We ordered a couple of desserts for the birthday people, no one came to sing and no one put a candle in any of the desserts. The only positive thing I can say is the waiters were personable and very attentive. Food not worth the price!! Location and other diners leave a lot to be desired.

1 Thank duklypps

Columbus, Georgia
“Consistently Very Good!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Although we do prefer to go to locally owned restaurants we like Brio a lot. We appreciate Brio because their staff is always friendly and attentive. Their food is very good and you won't find a better Carpaccio. The Barbecue Chicken Pizza is a favorite because it is a little spicy. They did take the original flatbread style pizza off the menu recently and made it an app, but just ask for it the old way and they are always happy to accommodate any special requests. Noah is our favorite server, he has a great attitude and is helpful without hovering. Also, an awesome happy hour with the most delicious burger for $3.95 OMG...I'm getting hungry writing this! It is good to know that I will get good food, good service and a nice atmosphere every time.

Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Brio's Tuscan Grill has always had a reputation for good food. Alas, this is not what we experienced last evening. Although my field greens salad was tasty, the Caesar salads ordered by the other guests at the table were not acceptable - croutons were stale, romaine lettuce was old and had a funny taste. Graciously, our server removed the Caesar salads from the bill. However, the poor quality of food did not stop with the salads. The chicken in the Pasta Pesto and Marsala dishes tasted old - like it had been cooked the day before and then microwaved. It was dry and tough.

There was ample, available inside seating so we don't understand why they tried to seat us next to the "traffic area" by the grill and servers' station - usually the last table to be filled in a pinch. We had reservations and expected a much nicer location. They did move us to a booth, but it was still so loud that we had to almost shout to hear ourselves. Perhaps it's quieter outside on the terrace.

We had great fellowship at our table in spite of the mediocre food and noise. However, we won't be going back to Brio's for awhile!

LONDON
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Paid three visits to Brio's during our stay in August. Four hungry kids and adults that were looked after really well.

Has an older L.A kind of crowd and to be honest I did spend time guessing whom had been under the plastic surgeons knife!

However, contrary to an earlier review, we did find the place and staff family friendly.The restaurant is quite plush and is situated in an upmarket designer shopping area adjaecent to an outside parking area. Being a Brit I also found the cost very reasonable especially in comparison to the restaurants on Marco Island, where I was staying. Will be back in August 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Snubbed”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Well, I don't have a review of the food as we didn't make it past the rude and indifferent hostess and waitress chatting at the front. We had spent a morning at Vanderbilt Beach and Brio's was highly recommended to us. We drove there, eagerly anticipating a great Italian lunch. The restaurant faces out into the parking area and as we were walking towards the front, we saw the hostess and what I assume to have been a waitress, chatting it up and laughing together. My husband, daughter and I were walking towards them, smiling in greeting and they both looked at us, looked back at each other and resumed their chat. Maybe we looked a little too casual coming from the beach? Maybe we didn't look rich enough? Not sure, but my husband, daughter and I just looked at each other and turned around and walked out. I don't usually overreact to things like this, I give people the benefit of the doubt but I felt a definite 'frostiness' in the air as we approached the restaurant - and it wasn't the air-conditioning. I'm so glad that the rest of our experiences in both Fort Myers and Naples have been wonderful enough to push this unpleasant blip right out of the picture. I would have rated you a zero if I could!

Visited August 2013