“A very Happy Birthday!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was our second visit to Rusty Bucket. We had just been there the week before and loved it so much we decided to go there for my hubby's Birthday. This time we had Mackenzie (she said call her Mac) , she was not only very attentive and fun she was also open to picking out a dinner at my husbands request for him. We started with the fried pickles which were outstanding then my husband ended up with this huge steak which he said was delicious. I had the pan fried panko parmesan tilapia. Yummy! I also had the mashed potatoes, green beans equally yummy! Then for desert we were the first people in Naples to have the blueberry bread pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Oh and the manager brought it to us! And he helped "Mac" pick out what my husband would be eating for dinner. The manager had come by to see how we were enjoying our meal and he also had a great personality. We just had so much fun that night. And they gave us the dessert free, as a Birthday gift! I can't wait to go again(I have actually been since but Trip advisor only lets you review a place once a month.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank Sheila L

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This restaurant opened recently in Mercato, so the location is great. We went for lunch and although it was very warm, we decided to take a table on the patio. We shared a wedge salad and then my husband had the Bucket Burger which was excellent and I had the very good Asian Wrap. We will definitely go again but the meal was rather spoilt by a very loud and rowdy group at the bar who had obviously been drinking there for some time! Not the fault of the restaurant of course....

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband, daughters and I went last night. Mackenzie was our server and she was fantastic! She spoke with us about the history of the restaurant (being from Ohio... which I believe is where she said she was from too) and made great recommendations! She even helped our girls with the temporary tattoos that are handed out with the children's menus! We began with the pickles, and she was right...they were delicious! I had the fish and chips and my husband had the patty melt. I am very picky about french fries, and these were crispy and delicious. We were very pleased, all around.
My husband and I also had the margaritas... which are definitely the best I've had in a while. Our server recommended the grapefruit one to me. I highly recommend it - very refreshing!
We had a great time. The food was great and the service was even better. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit here... Went with friends to watch the Brazil Soccer game... Had the bucket of shrimp which is good... I recommend it...my wife had the burger sliders and I ordered a Margarita pizza... The sliders were good, the pizza was dry, had very little sauce and only a few spots of fresh mozzarella cheese on it... Was also quite bland really... The beer was cold, the atmosphere outside was comfortable so it was OK for what it is but not outstanding... The seating outside is also a bit tight but not unexpected... We'll come back for other menu items to see if it becomes a regular place for us to have a casual meal...

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was not the first time at this restaurant, so the expectiations were high.We dined on july 5th 2014. The food was good and in the beginning the waiter was fine, although I could tell he was exagerating about the menu alot. But when we were close to being finished and he came up to our table, after a party of 3 spent about $80, and told us that there was a big party waiting for our table, i became suspicious. So to accomodate, we got up and left, but went out side and watched to see how long or if big party sat at our table for three. we found that another small party sat at out table. turns out he was just trying to get us out to get more paying customers in. With so many restaurants in Naples, there is not a need to go back to a place that we were hustled out of, just to make room for more paying people.

The management needs to know that we are not stupid and saw right through the waiters arrogance. Those that read my read my reviews, know that i rarely complain about restaurant's, and that, not wanting to return is a definite turnoff because of the service. Thusly, I have been there for the last time.

Date of visit: July 2014