“Awesome food. ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great Seared Wahoo. Excellent meal but pricey but we had a big group. From steaks to tuna to you name it all was worth the price.

Nicolas M, Owner at USS Nemo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate your compliments and work hard to make sure the quality of our dishes are fairly reflected in our pricing. Our hope is that we continue that forward.

The USS Nemo team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)

Reviewed September 30, 2018

The seared Asian style tuna was simply excellent. There is a good wine list and the staff are very attentive despite it being very busy.

Nicolas M, Owner at USS Nemo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you for joining us! We really appreciate your stars, and we can't wait to see you again in the future.

The USS Nemo team

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

From start to finish a wonderful dining experience. Great buzz in the restaurant. Our waitress Nikolina was super, very pleasant professional and fun. I had the jelly pepper crispy calamari to start wow wow delicious. I then had the wild halibut , triple wow again unbelievably delicious. My husband had the hogfish and again just superb. To finish we had the profiteroles, what a tasty and beautifully presented dessert.
I cannot speak highly enough of this restaurant off the charts fabulous. Not to be missed. ☘️

Nicolas M, Owner at USS Nemo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thanks for joining us! It's wonderful to hear that everything from start to finish impressed. We're grateful for the ability to share our unique creations with you, and we can't wait to do it again. I'll make sure I share your compliments with Nikolina and the kitchen team.

Until next time,

Reviewed September 23, 2018

If you like great seafood, great drinks and great service, this is the place. We were a party of 6 on a Thursday night with reservations and were seated right away. Our waitress was with us right away. The wine we brought with us was opened and the menu explained. It is the only restaurant I know of in this area which has hogfish on the menu. I think it is the best tasting fish from the Atlantic/Gulf. Others had scallops, grouper, seafood pasta. All reported excellent meals.
The restaurant has an underwater theme which is neat but not overbearing. It made the dining experience more memorable.

Nicolas M, Owner at USS Nemo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm delighted to hear you and your party enjoyed everything. My hope is that it won't be the last time we see you.

Take care,

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Everything is always fresh and the drinks are outstanding. Great for any occasion.

Nicolas M, Owner at USS Nemo, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

I'm honored reading this, and I'm glad that our food and drinks wowed you! We can't wait to serve you again.

Wishing you well,