“always outstanding”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

the sea bass was terrific as well as the salmon
it is a little pricey but the service was very good
It is a little hard to find since it is in a strip mall and there is a new fish restaurant/take away next door which offered a large lobster for 29.95 Maybe some other time we will try that place but for thew best Nemo's will be my favorite in Napleas

Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had such a delicious meal here last night. I had the grilled tuna with fresh herbs and lobster risotto. Absolutely amazing and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I enjoyed and would return! The menu is fun and creative! Nicely decorated place too. The place was busy but not loud. The staff was enjoyable and knowledgable. Good service at times forgetful. Some good wines at fair prices. The food was expertly prepared and tasty! I travel and encourage you to visit Nemo!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was our first visit and we will be back! The Fish Chowder was amazing! Loved my Sea Bass - I can understand why it is their signature dish. My dining companions were very happy with their selections as well - Tso's Fish & Shrimp and the Swordfish. The restaurant has a very nice "by the glass" wine list and the service was excellent!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Our server was very personable, yet extremely professional at the same time. We started with two appetizers: the foie gras and tuna tartare. Both were outstanding. For dinner my fiancé had the Sea Scallops. The were a true U-8 and cooked perfectly. Served over delicious goat cheese polenta. I opted for the Macadamia crusted Mahi. The fish and the green beans were cooked perfectly as well. I didn't much care for the au gratin style layered sweet potato side, but that's just personal taste. It didn't bother me as I'm sure other people may love it. Our Sake cocktails (colada style) were delish! We had espresso after dinner, but were too full to have dessert.

This is a great spot! We will definitely return!