“Wonderful Lunch”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had the crispy classic fish taco...best one I've ever had and, since they're a favorite of mine, I've eaten them in lots of places

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The house specialty Miso sea bass is so delicious that I'm ready to schedule my next vacation to naples. It is a must for any seafood lover. I confidently say it was the best tasting fish dish I've ever eaten.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I really wanted to like this place. Slightly off the tourist path, the menu seemed so interesting. However, the ceviche was far too acidic. And the au gratin sweet potatoes that came with my meal were a gray mess. It also seemed like our server wanted to be anywhere but work. Props to the super friendly host, though.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We ate outside for dinner here on a Saturday night and were glad because it was very crowded and noisy inside. They brought every table a gratis combo of hummus and shredded cabbage, I believe, that was very good. We had the tuna tataki appetizer which was also very good. For dinner, my husband had the Indian style tuna which he liked, but didn't love. I had the seared u 8 diver scallops with pork belly, which I thought sounded interesting, as I like scallops with bacon, but tuned out to be just a really weird flavor combination. The pork belly and bitter cacao overwhelmed the mild taste of the sea scallops. The scallops were cooked perfectly, however. I guess this is the kind of mixed bag you get with a fusion restaurant. Sad to say, I would not try this restaurant that appears to be extremely popular again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

What a shame, the employees (Servers and Hostess) rude & indifferent attitudes do to this place. Storefront in a strip mall but really good seafood and steaks. Waiting 25 minutes for requested check makes it hard to digest!! Party of 8.

1  Thank 9999nrm