“Best meal in Naples!”

USS Nemo
Ranked #18 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Fusion, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
“Best meal in Naples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Fantastic food, wine and service. A very diverse menu. Everything we had was very good with most dishes straight up excellent. I will start with the Ceviche, which was good, but not fantastic. Everything else however was tremendous. The glaze on the sea bass was outstanding and the fish was perfectly prepared. Sweetbreads were great, including the accompanying potatoes and veggies. My hogfish was fantastical. A traditional French preparation with beurre blanc was very good. Even the polenta cake was excellent. We had a great bottle of Malbec, and bread pudding and chocolate decadence for dessert. The bread pudding was very good, but the chocolate decadence was ridiculous. Overall a tremendous meal.. We can't wit to come back as the menu has so many amazing looking offerings. And, as I mentioned above, the service was also outstanding. We'll done!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Zgcracker

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great seafood with a twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Very good seafood with an Asian and Indian flare. Excellent meals and good service. Very busy so you need lots of advance notice in the busy season. The curry clams are very good and a different flavor than the traditional clams. The tempura shrimp with feta and olives is unique and awesome. We had the volcano snapper which is and Indian curry base but not too hot. We also tried the macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi. This was excellent served on a bed of sweet potatoes au gratin that was unbelievable.

florida
“Solid choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have made two visits here and the food has been excellent on both visits. Quite a varied menu, with everything done well. Local clams, sashimi, and the poutine (yes, poutine) were really strong. Looking fwd to returning.

• Visited April 2014
Elkhart, Indiana
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go to Naples regularly in the winter and always make a point of visiting Nemo's. They only can serve beer and wine, but do not let that keep you from one of the very best seafood experiences in the area. Plan carefully as they do not take reservations and are usually very busy.

Visited March 2014
Naples
“Rude service, Seabass was burned, dry and the manager said her chef never overlooks anything!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I live here in Naples Fl and had heard The Seabass was very good at Nemo's. I went there for my birthday and ordered The signature Seabass. Not only was it burned on top but it was well done and dry. I told my waiter I couldn't eat it that well done. He told me "that's the only temp the chef will cook it and iIF he brought me a new one it would be the same." Then the female manager came by and told me "her chef never overlooks the Seabass." I responded "we'll I can't eat this, I guess I'll share my boyfriends tuna." Lastly the manager said "you should enjoy the vegetables!" The week before I went to Bricktops (also in Naples) and ordered the Seabass-one of the best Seabass dishes I've ever had! We paid five more dollars ($36.00 in lieu of $32.00), but we'll worth it and obviously not recommend USS Nemo's.

Visited April 2014