“Outstanding seafood that is a must try when you are in Naples!”
Review of USS Nemo

USS Nemo
Ranked #16 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Outstanding seafood that is a must try when you are in Naples!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best meal I have had in Naples. I know it is a seafood restaurant but I started with the pork belly app that was a large and very creative presentation that was spectacular. Spouse had the lobster Soup that was a very rich bisque and was second to none. Mahi mahi over sweets was wonderful and the broiled miso sea bass was probably the best fish presentation that I have ever eaten. Restaurant is busy, tight and loud but it is great! Had no problems being promptly seated for a 7p reservation for 2 but I did notice that after we were seated a line developed out the door. I found a modestly priced white on the wine list. Service was professional and unobtrusive. Nemo is really a 5 star restaurant but for the close proximity of the tables and the noise level. A must try when in Naples! I will eat there every time I visit Naples in the future. I absolutely loved it!

• Visited February 2013

papillion
“pricey and a bit over-rated”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

noisey, and very small tables--the latter because the venue is small, and VERY popular, so people are pretty packed in. Service typical for an expensive restaurant, very good food, good wine list. Even with reservations expect a considerable wait, even on a weeknight. As good as the food is, not all that certain was worth the price.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Superb fish!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This restaurant is a must---delicious fish with great presentation.
Good wine selection. Small restaurant, be sure to make reservations for dinner.
Sea Bass is a wonderful dish with asparagus and rice!

Visited February 2013
Webster, NY
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had to visit this restaurant after a couple we golfed with told us about it. I managed to get reservations for the next night, which I'm so thankful for because it was an absolute mob scene in there. The hostess was so sweet and friendly, that's always a good sign....The atmosphere? LOUD and you really are crammed into the place, in fact, the waiter stood behind my husband as he took our order. Was it worth it? YES!!!!!!!! We had a hard time deciding what to order and now we can't wait to go back and try everything.
The grilled calamari was amazing - wow! I had the Mahi Mahi and it was unbelievable. My husband had some kind of combo plate - tenderloin, scallop and lobster claw. The portions were small for him but he loved it. Like I said, we can't wait to go back and try some of the other items on the menu. Our waiter had no personality but it looked like he was the only one that wasn't personable.
The perfect end to the night? Go next door and get some gelato at Normal Love!

• Visited February 2013
Solon, Ohio
“Food very good but usually very crowded.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The last time we were there we had to wait one hour to get our table and we had a reservation and there is no place to wait. The restaurant is always crowded and the tables are very close together. We found other restaurants in Naples with better settings, good food, and that honor our reservations.