“Hidden Jewel”
Review of Escargot 41

Escargot 41
Reserve with OpenTable
Escargot 41 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Reviewed December 22, 2013

WHO new that hidden in a corner of a bleak looking KMart Plaza there could be such a gem! I almost don't want to write about it, it's so small and intimate, I want to be able to get in again. The food and service is outstanding. Turns out they've been there for YEARS! We ate there once before, but last night was really terrific! Enjoy!

3  Thank Linda S

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I found this delight by accident a few years back as I left Kmart and was heading to Home Goods. I had never seen it advertised, and after eating there, I could understand why they don't. The food and ambience speak for themselves. If you are an escargot lover, this is the place for you! The first page of appetizers is all escargot...from classic garlic and butter (to die for) to a pairing with tortellini. I also had the best crispy duck ever. The complimentary mini cup of soup never fails to please. If you are a fan of soufflé, order yours at the beginning of your meal. You just cannot go wrong here.

2  Thank Linda G
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Delicious escargot, and the best duck I'd ever had. The dessert was good too, but not quite as exceptional as the duck and escargot.

2  Thank vera_izrailit
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Read about this restaurant yesterday. We decided to go tonight. Dinner was fabulous. Yes,it is like stepping back in time when you enter - but the decor is so typically French. Service was impeccable. Food was wonderful. Between us we tasted a few specials - pate sampler, bouillabaisse, asparagus salad - we ate everything. One of our party ordered the red snapper from the menu - unusually finished everything on her plate. Wine selection is vast though of course the French are more costly than the Californian. Can't wait to go back in season - though we will have to make reservations 2 weeks in advance rather than walk-in as we did tonight.

1  Thank Snoopydog01
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just finished another glorious dining experience here last night. I was quite alarmed to see a couple of negative reviews posted here. They are suspiciously similar in content and nothing noted in them has ever been seen or experienced by me at this establishment. I have to seriously question any negative reviewer's motives.The owners, a husband and wife team run this fine dining establishment impeccably. She in the front, and he as a master chef in the back. If you are looking for some new age, quirky modern fusion cuisine set in stainless steel from South Beach, don't stop here. This is the best the French have to offer. Relaxed, unhurried with every bite absolutely delectable. There are any number of escargot appetizers at the front end of the menu. Hence the name of the restaurant. The special filet mignon with escargot in a merlot brown sauce was the most tender and flavorful I have ever had, anywhere in this country. Plan on spending a full 2 hours if you run the gamut from appetizer, to salad, main course and the 15 minute wait for the best souffle you have ever tasted. Hint: the Grand Marnier souffle is unrivaled. They supply you with a boat of it's own sauce to pour over it as you work your way down through it. You really don't need it, The flavor is infused throughout. The wine list is quite nice and of course leans heavily to the French wines however there are a few nice California representations there also. A full meal from start to finish with a nice half bottle of wine will set you back about $200 per couple with a nice tip included for your very professional and attentive waiter.

1  Thank Mark1npt