“Great find” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caffe dell'Amore,

Caffe dell'Amore,
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe dell'Amore, is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 980 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

In a city famous for fine dining and big deal restaurants, Caffe dell'Amore is a true find. Ina small fashionable shopping complex in top end residential neighborhood, the restaurant is small and intimate. the great news is you can hear your dining companions conversation and Not the other people next table to you. Food is fresh, well prepared and tasty. Portions are plentiful- suggest sharing -and a bit heavy on cheeses. Desserts are terrific.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lawrie W

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Amazing Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant tonight. The food was delicious, we enjoyed every bite, but we found the service to be seriously lacking. We waited over an hour for our main course with absolutely no interaction with the wait staff. The restaurant is extremely small, but the atmosphere is delightful it seemed as though it may have been more of a local restaurant. I would suggest it, but expect very slow service. Maybe it was just our bad luck?!?

Visited March 2014
1 Thank nld732
DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
I want to thank you for your review. I am sorry you didn't have the best experience at Caffe dell'Amore. I was most surprised at to hear you sat in the dining room for an hour without any interaction from the staff. I am personally in the dining room every night and I check in with every table several times throughout the evening. I don't know how all of us could have missed you, but nonetheless please accept our apologies. We have worked diligently and will continue to work with our server team in an effort to provide the highest level of service possible. I did indeed require every staff member to read your review and we have learned from it...thank you again!
Estero, Florida
“Fantastic Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is one of the cleanest restaurants I have ever seen! Delicious food and desserts, beautiful atmosphere and a fantastic dining experience. I would drive 20 miles just for the cream filled baked pear, yummy!

“A Naples Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Tucked away in a north side Naples condo complex it provides an excellent Italian meal led by a very gracious service team. The atmosphere is pleasant while not overdone. The food was very good though a couple of my party complained their meat was a bit overlooked. Very much worth a visit!

Lancaster, Pa.
“#1 for a reason! Cafe dell'Amore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I ate again at this lovely restaurant this year while visiting in Naples and once again it was bella bella bella!

So why you say is it #1 in TA for Naples restaurants? Here are several of the many reasons:

Quiet location off busy 41 on residential N. Gulf Shore Rd in a small office complex with ample parking.
Lovely soft mood lighting in a one room setting holding only about 50 diners.
Knowlegeable and very friendly staff providing excellent service.
Unique food items that will amaze you = asparagus soup with small sweet nuts, their signature spinach balls in browned butter = yum.
I had the Ossu Bucco which was outstanding and my wife had the Grouper and pasta in a red sauce that she said was excellent.
They have a nice Italian wine list with several knowledgeable staff members who help you pick the wine that will suit your budget and pair well with your food.

So there are just a few of the many reasons why Cafe dell'Amore is #1 in Naples. We loved it and you will too so I can highly recommend this lovely restaurant to you!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
WOW...thank you, thank you, thank you! It is always so inspiring to receive a review like the one you posted about your experience with us. Thank you for your continued support and we can't wait to serve you agin on your next visit to Naples.
The Caffe dell'Amore family