“Amazing”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Fabulous. Dominic aka Billy entertained us as well as satisfied our taste buds. I would go back again and again. Off the beaten path in a neighborhood setting in a wonderful spot. My family is from Italy and the challenge was on. Passed with flying colors and then some. Make this your destination!!!

DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

It was really fun having you in the Caffe...although the pressure was on...we were up for it and happy to hear we delivered...come see us again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We are full time Naples residents but just discovered Caffe dell'Amore.
What a darling little place. My parents are from Italy and I am pretty picky about Italian food. Caffe dell'Amore didn’t disappoint. We went with another couple and everyone loved their meal. When we arrived, Dominick explained the artistry of the beautiful hand painted walls. Based on other reviews, we ordered the spinach balls appetizer and they were wonderful. I had the lobster pasta and it was luscious. The portion size was ample. My husband ordered the ziti with meatball. Again, a decent-sized portion. Although the meatball was huge, my husband’s only complaint was that it was so tasty, he could have eaten more of them. (Next time, I will see if we could purchase a few more meatballs on the side.) My only criticism is that I think the pasta entrees were a little pricey but the other entrees seemed to be priced about right.

Thank you for the kind words...it means the world to us!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had the opportunity to dine at Caffe dell'Amore during our trip to Naples, FL. It was a special day for us (our 10 year wedding anniversary) and our dinner was amazing! The location is hidden, but such an intimate feel. Right across from the park, so we were able to enjoy the sun setting through the windows. The food was wonderful! Per Dominick's recommendation - I had the Lobster Ziti... I was more than happy with it! If you want great food, at a great place with wonderful and knowledgeable staff - this is your spot! Do not pass this establishment up!

DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for joining us to celebrate your 10th anniversary. We are thankful you took the time to share your thoughts about your experience, with the Trip Advisor community. We look forward to your next visit. Once again...Happy Anniversary!
Kind Regards,
Dominic

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Brought business colleagues last evening. From start to finish, the food and service was superb. Eight new converts- greeted with warmth and sent home with lovely memories of spectacular Italian food

DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you again for the kind words...it fuels the fire to keep doing what we do. We miss you...come see us again soon...XO

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Immediately upon my arrival, I knew I was in for a special treat. This is very welcoming place with warm, friendly people providing excellent service, nice atmosphere that's classy and anything but stuffy, an intimate setting, great menu and wine list, and truly extraordinary food. The staff is very knowledgable, attentive and personable. Everything on the menu sounded amazing. It was difficult to choose! Our meal was outstanding, starting with the freshly baked focaccia bread and Spinach Delizie, moving on to the flavorful Wild Boar alla Cacciatora with rosemary served over polenta and a fantastic Lobster Ziti special, and winding down with the scrumptious Cannoli a Strati with crushed pistachios and honey drizzle, and a wonderfully aromatic espresso. Afterward, to my surprise, our gracious host appeared at our table offering a complimentary shot of Limoncello as I was celebrating a very special occasion. What a way to celebrate - I had a marvelous time, thoroughly enjoyed myself, and would highly recommend Caffè dell'Amore. A wonderful fine dining experience and a delicious departure from the norm!