“Great meal”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Everything was delicious. Dominic explained the menu and came to our table numerous times. He was a very gracious chef. My only disappointment was the pasta. It was boxed pasta, at least that was how it tasted and I'm used to homemade. I will definitely go back

There are newer reviews for Caffe dell'Amore,

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went to Caffe dell'Amore based upon Trip Advisor recommendations. It is in a location that isn't very prominent from the street, so it's great to use Trip Advisor to find local gems. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive, and the food was wonderful. I would especially recommend the pasta. My only complaint relates to the wine list: there isn't much to choose from by the glass. This was a family dinner, but I was the only one having wine so buying a bottle (if that's an option) wouldn't have worked and their house wine was not very good. But, all in all, the place is great and I'd definitely go back.

1  Thank AtlantaTraveler3
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The spinach balls were yummy, the wine selection as per their recommendation was perfect and the whole dinner was a success. Though the portions did not seem too big (European size according to what I overheard from the owner), we found them just fine - especially as the food is rich and flavorful. It was my first visit to this restaurant which is remarkable, given that I have been to Naples a lot and drove by this location countless times. The owner/chef was charming and gracious and stopped by to chat with us. We had a lovely evening. Recommended without hesitation.
Signed
Visitor from Ottawa, Canada

2  Thank Ottawa_Girl_13
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Based on the Tripadvisor feedback, we chose this restaurant for the Naples leg of our Florida road trip. We didn't book, but turned up on the off chance and were found a table. The welcome was warm and friendly from the owner and the two female waiting staff.

We chose wines and then the owner came over and talked us through the menu. He was interested to hear the kinds of foods we liked and recommended dishes to us. The food for each course was faultless. From the little spinach balls, to the pasta and beef we had as main courses and then the dolce - desserts - everything was delicious. In our experience of visiting and living in the USA, focus is too often on quantity not quality. Here, the portion sizes were perfect and the balance of flavors quite fantastic.

The service was attentive without being intrusive. The dining room intimate without being poky. Room to talk without feeling you're sitting cheek by jowel with other diners. Perfect ambience and perfect food. Not cheap but you definitely get what you pay for. Highly recommended.

2  Thank WendyAM
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My experience was “top notch” I have been in the hospitality industry for the last 25 years and have worked at the best of the best including “Four Seasons Hotels” and my experience was flawless when it came to service, as I was greeted at the door, by my name.( as most establishments tend to forget). The dining room was decorated right out of a picture from a 5 star resort; the service was impeccable as they anticipated every need that we had, before you had to ask! The food was EXCELLENT with tastes and flavors that were wonderful. The Chef was very helpful as I requested what the chef would like to prepare as I like to see the creativity of the kitchen and it was very flavorful and balanced with different seasoning. As my entire taste buds we used and did not crave any addition seasonings (you know the salt and pepper shaker ). The entire experience from when we arrived to the 2 hours later when we left was a relaxing experience and my guest and I had time to talk, that is often not enjoyed and service and food that was “top notch” as we will return soon, next time we are in the area.

4  Thank wildcat1970