“Superb little restaurant in Naples”
Review of Caffe dell'Amore,

Caffe dell'Amore,
Ranked #23 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Banyon Blvd. Across from Lowdermilk Park
Transit: We are located across the street from the public beach access at Lowdermilk Park.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb little restaurant in Naples”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My family and I just ate at Caffe dell' Amore and I think we just found our new favorite little restaurant in Naples. First, the atmosphere is warm and intimate with nice decor and few tables. Plus, we were thankful that the music was light and rustic Italian. Second, the food was incredible. The menu may be small but everything is very quality. Plus, aren't you just a bit suspicious of restaurants with 80 items on their menu? We had the ravioli, the boar, and the osso bucco and savored every bite. Additionally, don't be shy about the house wine. It's very good (as reflected in the price!). Third, the place is family friendly. The clientele were families and we brought our well-behaved little boy who was warmly welcomed. Finally, the owner and staff were knowledgeable and effusively friendly. It's nice to be at a restaurant where the workers have an ownership stake and take pride in the work.

Overall, I highly recommend dell' Amore.

1 Thank TheAmons
DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Sorry it has taken so long to respond, but the holidays were a wonderful time for us at Caffe dell'Amore. Now that the dust has begun to settle I am provided the time needed to get back to responding to our guests and their valuable feedback.
Thank you for the kind words. It sounds a though you had exactly the kind of experience we hope for all of our guests as we continue to strive for excellence in all we do.
We look forward to your return, so we can do it all again!
Happy New Year from the Caffe dell'Amore family,
Kindest regards,
Dominic

Naples, Florida
“Caffe del'Amore: Romantic, Enchanting in Naples FL”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Each time we dine at Caffe dell'Amore, I'm transported back to the most wonderful dinners in Italy, Tuscan-inspired but locally sourced foods prepared so very deep with flavor and attention--sort of like how we'd like our lives prepared, right? Dominic, perhaps the most charming of owners in Naples (and that's saying something, folks) is proud of his work, his wines, and his reputation, and he should be. Don't miss this one--it's just across from the beach in a small retail strip that you would drive past, but, I implore you, don't drive past. Only 10 tables, amazing menus of seafood, pasta (oh, the sachetti!), and desserts, and, of course, Italian wines at all price points. Just please, save room for me and my main squeeze!

Cyndy,
Thank you for the kind words and your continued support. It is always our pleasure to have you and your guests with us and we look forward to a long relationship with you and your main squeeze!
Happy New Year from the Caffe dell'Amore family,
Kindest regards,
Dominic
D. C.
“Restaurant in a Palace”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

If I were David Patraeus, moving in on Paula Broadwell (or vice-versa, more likely), this is where I'd suggest we go on our first date. After that the rest would be a gimme. What an exquisite, intimate, luxurious, gorgeous restaurant. 'Caffe," whatever the hell that means, doesn't begin to give the correct impression. Louis VII and George XI would have dined here daily, could they have. Dominic graced us with his presence and charm, as did our beautiful waitress. What a night, what a meal. This is the only ***** restaurant I came across in my research for our visit, and deservedly so. Thank you and kudos, Dominic. See you again for sure.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank nocostcritique
DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
WOW...Kudos to you...whoever you might be...for the most creatively written review I have ever read! I am killing myself to try to figure out who might have written such a review. None the less...A million and one thanks for the kind words. In your review you implied you will be returning...when you do...please let me know who you are when you arrive, as we have unfinished business to attend to. Most Kindly...Dominic and the Caffe dell'Amore family.
Naples, Florida
“Simply the BEST”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Directly across from Lowdermilk beach this gem of a restaurant offers the total experience....intimate setting with authentic, elegant Italian decor with custom painting you immediately relax and let the experienced staff guide you through your fine dining experience. The owners truly care and make you feel right at home. Don't miss the spinach balls and if you like lasagna this was the lightest most delicious variation...we didn't miss the cheese or marinara. For dessert they offer a spiced pear with marscapone cheese....not something we would normally order but it was out of this world. We even made some new friends while there as the dishes were so appealing inquiring minds had to know. Get there early and enhance your visit with one of Florida'a spectacular sunsets right across the street but be sure to make a reservation as this is a favorite among locals and those in the know.

2 Thank Susan H
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. You certainly covered everything and we so appreciate your kind words. It means so much to us, that our efforts do not go unnoticed by our guests and its reviews like the one you posted, that make it evident to us. Thank you again!
Cincinnati
“A "Find"”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a treat to come upon such a special restaurant in Naples. Dominic greeted us and took us for a delicious ride. Take his recommendations for your food selection, they all were wonderful, especially the rolled spinach and the beef tips. The wine list was not very extensive but we managed to find a wonderful Brunello. The location was a bit "different", sort of in a strip mall but once inside you were engulfed in a beautiful, hand painted, romantic and intimate space.

• Visited November 2012
DominicCDA, Owner at Caffe dell'Amore,, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for coming in. It was a pleasure meeting both of you...I forgot to get your info so I can check out that fantastic Italian vineyard you were telling me about...Thanks for the kind words and we hope to see you soon!