“GO for the Prime Rib special!”
Review of Stoney's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Stoney's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette Road
Description: Stoney's Steakhouse has the finest steaks aged to perfection on the premises, signature specialty seafood dishes, and tableside service for salads and desserts. Stoney's Steakhouse is reminiscent of the Old West feel of a classic Chicago steakhouse.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our Naples' host selected Stoney's for their Prime Rib special. Served from a cart, it reminded me of a special venue in London. All of our 'specials' received a 'wonderful' comment from our group of four. Our hosts, go each year, for the Stoney's Prime Rib special! As for the service, thankyou Doug, for your professional care. The venue's furnishings are classy and match the experience. All I can say for the evening is a job-well-done. Thanks. I hope we can return.
someday.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Three couples spent the evening here last night. It was nice to be able to talk and be able to hear one another rather the loud din of many other steak houses in Naples. The food and service was also very good. We all had the prime rib which was cooked to perfection. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. All in all it was very good and each of us would return.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Prime Rib is served from a cart at the perfect temperature requested. In the three years we have come here we have never been disappointed. Unlike many restaurants, a complete meal is included in the price. Appetizer and dessert is additional of course.

We love the atmosphere and service as well. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am not a huge fan of the decor or layout of this place. The service was excellent and the steaks were very good. We had a party of 20 and they were very accommodating

Reviewed February 20, 2014

One of my friends has urged me to try Stoney's for many years. I have been reluctant because of the mixed reviews I have read on tripadvisor. We just tried it. We were seated in less than 5 minutes. Our server Bill was very nice and helpful. I have read complaints about the size of the salad. It was fine. I can only comment on the prime rib as we both ordered it. It was excellent. I would give it a 9.5/10. We went on a Thursday which is a prime rib special night.I would definitely return