“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette Road
Description: Stoney's Steakhouse has the finest steaks aged to perfection on the premises, signature specialty seafood dishes, and tableside service for salads and desserts. Stoney's Steakhouse is reminiscent of the Old West feel of a classic Chicago steakhouse.
SW Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our 3rd visit to this restaurant, and the third great meal and service. Joe was our waiter and he was very attentive without being overbearing. One mistake with forgetting to bring a salad dressing on the side, but that is forgivable. I had the Oysters Rockafeller and they were delicious for my appetizer. I also had a filet with an added lobster tail, as did my friend, and we were both very happy with it. My husband had a bone in rib eye, and he was also very pleased. He was also given a pair of tiny scissors to cut the cheese on his French onion soup which was a nice touch as the cheese is THICK and delicious! I was a wonderful dinner. The prices are a bit higher than what we like to pay, but for a special occasion, this is our "go to" place. Love the "supper club" ambiance and art work on the walls as well. If you are looking for premium food, great service and a lovely setting....this is the restaurant for you!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jane S

Pomfret, Connecticut
“Great Spot for Dinner”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was very good as was the service. The pianist had great vocals. The price was reasonable being so close the pricey
5thp Avenue. I recommend the place for a relaxing evening. For the men out there the men's room is a must see; not that I figured it out as yet.

Flint, MI
“Great food, great singer and pianist.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went there twice. My husband loved the filets...can't remember what I had, but it was also excellent. I liked sitting in the bar area, so that we could hear the pianist who also sang -- old tunes that old guys like us enjoyed. It is also within walking distance of the Bayfront Inn Fifth Ave, where we stayed.

Visited February 2013
Naples, Florida
“Great People Watching”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Happy Hour ends at 6:30. The early shift of dinners line up for the fixed price specials. We arrived a little early for our 6:30 reservation, our table was ready. Valet Parking (no cost just a tip.) Cloth napkins, cloth tablecloths. Good beer selection. Better wine selection. Lobster was $25.95. This is what we ordered. Came with salad and a side. The salads were good but the tomatoes did not have much taste. I had a very good baked potato, would have preferred to butter it myself. The lobster was delicious. As whole the meals where almost perfect. A shell bowl on the table would have been helpful. The salt and pepper grinders were not the caliber one would expect in a five star establishment. On the whole a very enjoyable evening,

• Visited February 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent steak house”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stoney's is in the same area as Roy's. On Sundays you can order the early bird dinner all evening. We had the petite prime rib on the early bird menu. The green beans and mashed potatoes were also delicious and the bread was excellent too. The beef is carved to your order at the table. The meal came with a very good salad to start.

Visited January 2013