Naples Bay Resort
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$139
$124
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$137
Doubletree.com
$329
$174
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$199
$302
$257
Priceline
1,774 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples bayfull kitchenmarilyn sofferhealth clubbedroom cottagepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolan adult
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Wow! Wonderful large room with a kitchen. Great view out on the Canal & Marina next door.
Luxurious bathroom, appointments & towels.
Bonefish Restaurant is right on the grounds, and other restaurants. The location on 5th st. makes for a few block walk, or a short drive to Naples downtown shopping area. We enjoyed our stay and were reluctant to leave. This premium priced hotel delivers good value!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2010

I came to Naples, with friends, looking for a tranquil, elegant, and friendly place to stay at.

I stopped at many places: The Ritz Carlton (both), The Naples Grande Resort, The Naples Beach Resort, and so on, but none came close to what I found at the Naples Bay Resort.

This place is gorgeous! The architecture of the place reminds me of Venice and its entrance lobby is all mosaic tiles. It is rare to see art incorporated unto floors, but they managed to pull it off.

The staff is stupendous. I received a warm greeting every time I passed by the lobby area, and their recommendations on places to mingle were spot on. The valet and shuttle services were prompt and professional. I was not disappointed one time while being there, and I am not an easy person to please.

The food is mouth-watering and my friends and I were smitten with the Club area; we were there everyday, after we had had our share of their all-organic spa treatments, that is.

Needless to say, I was very sad to go, but I will be back. I recommend this place to anyone looking for anything that is worthwhile. I give them two-thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2010

We just returned from a 7-day stay in a 2-bdrm condo with our 3 children. The condo was large, the beds dreamily comfortable, kitchen beautiful and well appointed, wireless worked perfectly, lovely terrace, staff helpful and professional, unit was spotless and master bathroom was gorgeous and enormous.
This is a fantastic resort. Pools are beautiful and our kids spent hours in the Lazy River. Get to the pool EARLY if you want to get chairs in your preferred location -- it was quite crowded and could be difficult to get enough chaises. Poolside grill has delicious food and the servers are quick to get you food and drinks when you are hot and hungry.
You can walk to many restaurants, or take the delightful Water Taxi from the resort marina. We took it one evening and saw dolphins frolicking in the bay!
Service at the hotel and club was great. Everyone is eager to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The Concierge (Marilyn) got us reservations anywhere we wanted to eat, even at the busiest times. On several nights we got carry-in from Bonefish restaurant in the resort and ate on our balcony. The food was great and a great value.
We usually stay at Ritz-Carlton hotels in the Caribbean, but this offered the spaciousness of a condo, which is better for a family. Frankly, I thought this was just as nice as the Ritz, but maybe a little more crowded. We loved this resort and will be back next year.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I agree with everyone's review. Very large cottage. We stayed in a 3 bedroom 2 bath. We had plenty of room. Great kitchen. washer and dryer was nice to have. I was very upset that our room faced to the VERY busy through street and they could not move us. I got over it. Some minor fix its, frig would not stay closed, so we had to rig it to do so and the last day the kitchen sink handle fell off. I do wish there were more ammenities. No daily maid service, not very good toiletries, no room service. I do know there is another hotel in town with all of those ++, BUT the pool was the size of a peanut compared to Naples Bay. So based on these are trips for the kids....Naples Bay wins. We did have a lovely time.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Naples Bay Resort for 5 nights. The first room that we were assigned overlooked a tree and a run down condo. Disappointed, we returned to the desk and asked if another room might be available with a better view. We were told that our room was a canal view which is what we had paid for but that if we wanted a better view we would need to pay an additional $15 a night - this was in addition to the $20 daily resort fee. We indicated that we were iprefer members and had always been upgraded for free without even having to ask at other establishments. We expressed our additional frustration at being required to pay a resort fee for a pool that was located so inconveniently - across two parking lots and a fairly busy road. The desk clerk was unapologetic and borderline rude so we asked to speak to the manager. The manager, as it turned out, had been standing there the whole time but had not identified herself. She eventually relented and gave us the upgrade at no additional cost but it left a very bad taste in our mouth and was not a good way to start our vacation.

What we liked: the suite is large and comfortable, very comfortable bed, granite everything, large bathroom (although very poor lighting) - our only complaint was that the rooms were not very clean (popcorn on the carpet when we arrived, marks all over the wall etc). The pool area is lovely - nice pools, decent food and drinks, great work out facility, well maintained grounds.

What we disliked: The main reason we would not return to this resort is that we really disliked the location - the pool is a 10 minute walk away, the beach is a 15 minute walk and downtown is a 10 minute walk - all doable but not really convenient to anything especially if you have young children. We also found the staff, with the exception of the concierge, to be rude and unhelpful. However, we loved Naples and checked out several other hotels in the area that we liked and where plan to stay next time.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple