$126
Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
$205
$143
  • Pool
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
$190
$249
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$555
$373
Priceline
1,869 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples baymarilyn sofferfull kitchenhealth clubone bedroom suitepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolan adult
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We were invited to a wedding at 4pm at Naples Bay Resort and wanted to stay there the night of the wedding. We were flying in the day of the wedding and put in a special request to be able to check into our hotel room by 2pm (normal check in is 4pm) and change our clothes into formal wedding attire. When we arrived at 2:30pm we were told that they did not have our room ready. It took the hotel until 3:45pm to get us a room! We made it to the wedding! WHY WOULDN'T HOTEL MANAGEMENT GIVE 4PM WEDDING GUESTS A ROOM PRIORITY - almost automatically???
Then when we checked out - they tried to charge us $60 more than what we paid through previously on-line booking! Again - why the discrepancy? Clerk at the desk seemed confused as to how to handle the discrepancy.
NOT SURE THERE IS A LOT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Huron727
NaplesBayResort_GM, General Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Huron727,

Thank you for your review and my apologies that we missed the opportunity to give you a better experience at our resort. The weekends do tend to be busy and we work on coordinating arrivals to minimize any potential wait times -- I am sorry that we could not get you access to your room on arrival. I will share you review with the front desk team and ask that they look into your feedback to ensure they avoid it happening in future. I hope that you had a great time at the wedding and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I stayed one night at NBR this week. I had not intended to stay there but happened upon it when all but every other hotel from Port Everglades to Estero was sold out except NBR. Room rate was quite fair, staff very attentive, room was old world style-ized but very large and clean, bed was comfortable. However, I noticed the oddest thing upon waking the next morning and turning on the television. EVERY channel on the tv channel card worked EXCEPT MSNBC - EVERY ONE. They even had others available that were not listed on the card (such as RT, yes, that's the Russian point of view channel). Now, I know this is Naples, a bastion of conservatism. I am there monthly on business. But seriously, blocking a "liberal" cable channel? I have never seen this before. Guests like myself from the public policy and political sphere rely on Morning Joe on MSNBC. If you do, too, I suggest you do not stay at NBR,

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear maximizinglife,

Thank you for your review and I appreciate your kind and positive comments about the attentive staff, cleanliness and large rooms. I did respond directly to you after you completed a guest survey -- so I hope that you received my reply. As I mentioned we do not and would not suppress a tv channel for any reason. The MSNBC channel is listed and available like all of the others and I am sorry that you could not view it when you tried to during your short stay. I can only suggest it was some sort of intermittent glitch as the channel was available when I tested it in your room and some others.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

From the moment I pulled into the valet every memwber of the staff was very hospitable.
The room was very nice which made me almost forget I was staying in a hotel and not an apartment. Great views of the marina!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Chris N,

Thank you for posting a review after your recent stay at the resort and it is a pleasure to read your review header of "Excellence". It never gets old reading guests comments about great experiences and hospitable staff -- thank you. The balconies are ideal for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful marina views. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We were here two years ago. Some little things have changed (breakfast isn‘t the same. There used to be a great buffet, now breakfast is in a Café at the corner). Very convenient is stand up paddle rental right besides the hotel. Service is as known very friendly and clean. The possibility of the near pool and lazy river is great for our kids. We also enjoyed the spacious ‚room’. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room with fully equipped kitchen. Washing machine and tumbler are very convenient, too. If we come back to Naples, we will come back to Naples Bay Resort.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear SMS1970,

Thank you for the review and delighted to read that coming back to Naples Bay Resort was so easy. The two bedroom suites are indeed spacious, well equipped and ideal for a family or group to spread out and be comfortable. The Ship-store with its rentals is a great amenity and we recently upgraded our paddle board inventory. Paddle boarding is a great way to get on the water and explore. Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit to Naples.

John Reilly.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Nice resort. All the comforts of home with the facilities of a resort. Nice family resort. Pools at the club are nice with adult and kids pools separated. Excercise dacility is very complete. Overall pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Large sun deck room is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Vagabond2014,

Thank you for posting a review and so very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our suites are indeed well equipped with all of the comforts of home to ensure our guests have everything they need to be comfortable during their stays. The Club with its variety of pools is a great place to enjoy adult only quiet time or have fun with all of the family. Delighted that you had a pleasant stay and hope we can welcome you back on a future visit to Naples.