“Lovely managment, best concierge anywhere, spacious room, a great choice for a Naples stay”
Review of Naples Bay Resort

Naples Bay Resort
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I did not know what to expect for my first trip to Naples - but was looking for a two bedroom suite so my father could join my husband and I for a long weekend of golf. I am pleased that I chose Naples Bay Resort over the Ritz Carlton Golf Course property. The wonderful, cheery, competent, helpful management and top-notch concierge were a tremendous asset to our stay. The property is new, clean, pleasant, relaxing, with spacious rooms, a full kitchen, and the second floor rooms have very large balconies. If you are looking for a full service hotel where room service and turn-downs are at your doorstep and attendants are breathing at your door to help, go elsewhere - however if you are looking for a slightly more private and independent experience, this is your hotel. I spend at least several nights per month in a luxury hotel, so I personally appreciated the fact that the only time someone knocked on my door is when I requested something - and when I did, that delivery was timely. The shuttle drivers were amazing and were able to deliver us to a variety of locations. One morning I joined the yoga class in the heath club and stayed afterward to get to know the very friendly locals/regular yogis who took the time to give me some great local insights and knowledge. Great management, great service, amenities, privacy, great community - somehow Naples Bay Resort manages the perfect balance. If I don't rent a house in downtown Naples on my next visit, I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others. Tops on value. A better front desk staff and concierge rarely exist at this standard of care.

2  Thank Porkulus
Lisa D, Guest Relations Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Porkulus,

All I can say is Thank You for taking the time and what a fantastic review of the Naples Bay Resort! We are always thrilled by reviews such as yours, as it reminds us how each one of us can make a difference in our guests stay. It is always a pleasure to hear a guest give wonderful feedback and truly enjoy their visit! Sometimes peace and quite are best and when a need arises the request is met...

It is extremely rewarding for us to see that we were able to achieve our goals and your expectations during your visit. We certainly hope that you will return to visit us again here at the Naples Bay Resort on a future visit to Naples!

There are newer reviews for Naples Bay Resort

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Great location, and very beautiful setting. I would like to recognize Britt at the front desk. She was professional and made us feel welcomed. Upon checking in at 10 am our room wasn't ready so we went to eat buffet breakfast at their restaurant, the Yacht Club. I would definitely recommend it,Excellent! Before we were finished I received a call from Britt that our room was ready, pleasantly surprised! Upon opening the door to the room we were very happy. The view was amazing! 2 bedroom villa with marina view. They did provide an air mattress at no extra charge. The only suggestion I would have is housekeeping should let management know when things need to be fixed. Our refrigerator has a handle missing and one light bulb out in the bathroom. I am very picky so I would definitely say this resort met my standards that was the only flaw I found everything else AMAZING! We rented a boat on site. It was the Best boat rental in all of Naples and Marco! I would love to go back here. The pool near marina is very nice. The large pool, lazy river is a far walk from Villas, it almost felt as if you left the resort .If your not traveling with children I would say stay by Marina for pool.Check out was a breeze again front desk staff was wonderful. Parking easy. Location Fantastic!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Giordano714
Lisa D, Guest Relations Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Giordano714,

What a great review on Trip Advisor! We are so appreciative of your time and patronage and are thrilled we could provide you with exceptional service and a relaxing vacation! You are correct in that our Marina suite views are spectacular! The view of the Marina, the boats and the sunsets are something to behold!
I will also pass along your comments to Britt! She will be excited that she could help make your stay and enjoyable as well!
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

After reading all the somewhat negative reviews on tripadvisor before our stay, i was a bit concerned. Fortunately, this concern turned out to have no ground. Complaining about the Naples bay resort is complaining on a very high level.

- the airport is really close and sometimes loud, but there are only small private jets and the traffic remains overall acceptable
- some staff members are more motivated than others. This is everywhere like this and Patricia, the front desk manager, really went the extra mile to keep us happy
- some rooms are facing the Tamiami trail, these rooms are noisy and somewhat dark (facing west), try to avoid them.
- the pool area is an approx 5 mins walk away. Actually i even liked this as the walk is kind of nice and it is not more far away than you would walk in a bigger resort plus the noise from the pool is not heard at the hotel.

On the other side,
- the pool area is fabulous, the lazy river is very nice - despite the hotel being fully booked (President day) there were always free loungers available
- the rooms are spacious and well maintained (we stayed in a one bedroom suite)
- the whole property is clean
- the kitchen is well equipped
- the location is close to the Naples center and the restaurants (although you still want to drive there probably)
- all of our wishes have been fulfilled
- beach chairs and umbrellas are provided together with towels in case you wish to go to the wonderful beaches of Naples

Overall, we spent 10 wonderful days here and would return if possible in the next years.

Room Tip: avoid facing the Tamiami trail. If you have no budget for a room facing the marina, rooms facing the...
1  Thank Krisztianp2

Dear Krisztianp2,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the Naples Bay Resort! We are glad you chose to keep an open mind about your visit and looked to enjoy your stay. As with any Resort everyone is entitled to an opinion and we are glad you researched our Resort and were able to come & seek to enjoy a Resort of our magnitude!
The fact that we are situated over 22 acres and offer a variety of options for individuals, couples and families is sometime difficult to explain, however your review does a wonderful job of highlighting the positives, as well as some of the downsides like any other Resort you may visit.
When you come to Southwest Florida, you come for the weather, water, beaches, shops restaurants and sun! We are thrilled you could enjoy a variety and we really hope to see you again in the upcoming years!
All our best to you! Once again we appreciate your comments!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We love Naples Bay Resort, my husband, daughter and I relax the moment we see the sign! Perfect location, great accommodation with everything you require from a jacuzzi to a washing machine! The staff are amazing and I can really recommend the spa and pool facilities too!

Dear StephanieUK2013,

Your title says it all! We are thrilled that you are a repeat guest of ours at the Naples Bay Resort! You are what we strive to accomplish and your review says it all! Your time away from home with us means that we are doing what we are supposed to you and that you are worry free while here with us! Thank you again for your positive feedback and we look forward to hosting for many years to come!
From all of here at the Naples Bay Resort! "Thank you" and see you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed in the cottages for 2 weeks.Regulars to Naples we changed to Naples bay resort for the kitchen facilities and have ended up coming back for 3 years since.The cottages are so nice and spacious.The rooms are really comfortable and clean.The pool area is both for children and adults and is excellent for both.The bar staff at the pool are so friendly and we have built quite a good friendship over the years with them,especially Adam,the nicest guy you could meet!! I would recommend the restaurant BONEFISH on the hotel part of the resort,only a 2 minute walk.Its really nice!! The location is just a minutes drive to the main avenue but is a bit of a drive to the beach.Couldn't recommend any higher.Lovely

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear MattFromIreland,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Naples Bay Resort! You are correct in that the Cottages are one of the Best values and comforts in the area! Whether is be a 2 or 3 bedroom~~ the amount of space you have is quite amazing~~ but the best part is~~ the Cottages go for almost the same rate as a hotel room in the Naples area!
The Club facilities offer a little something for everyone-- from the lazy river, the spa, work-out facilities or the Blue Water Grill. We agree that the staff is both friendly and amazing! I will pass along your comments to Adam! He'll be excited to know that he is one of the reasons you come back every year to the Naples Bay Resort!
We are so appreciative of postings like yours on Trip Advisor~~ it is always exciting to read reviews from guests like you! Thank you again for your positive comments and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Warmest regards from all of us at the Naples Bay Resort!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Love the Naples Bay Resort. The location is walking distance to Tin City and 5th Avenue. The Staff are friendly and service oriented. It has a great SPA and GYM.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Naples Bay Resort is our home away from home. My husband and I continue to come back to the Naples Bay Resort several times a year, due to the wonderful service, well appointed accommodations and very friendly staff. This is my second review I am writing about the Naples Bay Resort. My husband and I routinely vacation in Naples during the off season to enjoy the great weather, relaxed social scene, and friendly people. Our last trip to Naples was Labor Day week 2013. We had the pleasure of meeting Jack Antaramian the owner of Naples Bay Resort. He introduced himself to us one day at the pool, and briefly asked us for our feedback regarding our stay and the resort. He didn't just want to hear what we liked, but he wanted to know what the resort could do to improve. We offered a few minor suggestions regarding the pool area and within days, he implemented the suggestions. Despite our brief meeting, we were very impressed with Jack's passion for the resort and desire to enhance the guest experience. His energy and enthusiasm are also evident in the friendly staff that have made our many visits over the years a very enjoyable experience. From Phillip the GM, Bill our Guest Concierge, to the friendly staff (Beth and Judea) at breakfast, and finally Manny who makes awesome waffles and omelets, we can't say enough about the team who work tiredlessly to ensure guests enjoy their stay. They always remember our names and greet us like we are part of the family. This is why we continue to return to Naples Bay Resort.

Room Tip: The Marina view is our favorite due to the beautiful lighting in the evening. It is also very quite...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CSheeky

Dear CSheeky,!

WOW - Can't thank you enough for your wonderful review of the Naples Bay Resort - from one of the Owners to Manny in the Yacht Club! Knowing we have such loyal guests always makes our day! Your comments and the fact that you return more than once a year shows us that our you and all our guests are being provided with a level of service worth remembering. We can't thank you enough!

By you taking the time to not only visit but make recommendations or suggestions only enables us to enhance yours and other guests experiences here at the Resort! As you can tell, we Value Your Opinion~~ and any other guest who takes the time to give us input or feedback.

Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to many more memorable experiences with you in the upcoming years!

Warm Regards,