1,890 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples baymarilyn sofferfull kitchenhealth clubone bedroom suitepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolshuttle bus
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Fortunate enough to leave the Jersey Shore we were able to call for a reservation on the way to the airport and the director of reservations called back in 5 minutes. They moved a few things around and gave us a suite for 5 nights with a spectacular marina view . Excellent service, people at the front desk Mark, Erin and everybody else were very helpful . A shuttle was available to the beach and the restaurants on Fifth Ave. Breakfast on The Bay was a great way to start the day. The suite was equal to a top rated St Marten resort ( French Side) that we recently visited which was double the price. A definite repeat. Can't wait to go back . Joe Soos

Room Tip: If your staying more than one or two nights a suite with a galley kitchen is perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear fastaway3,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback with us regarding your stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. I will make sure to pass along your kind words that Mark, Erin and the rest of the staff that they provided you excellent service during your stay. We look forward to your return visit with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I met with 12 college frinds for a reunion a the Naples Bay Resort this past weekend. It was perfect for our needs. We got 2 bedroom suites, so each of us had our own bedroom and private bathroom. The beds were incredibly comfortable.
The view of the marina from the rooms was lovely, with the special added touch of music playing when you went out on to the balcony. The suites were a perfect size for us to all be able to gather in one place and the kitchen was a plus. Loved the pool area with the regular pool, adult pool, 2 hot tubs and the lazy river. The sightseeing cruise and shopping were all within walking distance. We were able to get the shuttle to take us to our dinner reservations and to the pier to watch the sunset. All 12 of us were so satisifed with the resort that it will be hard to find something comparable for the next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Sunbeam84
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. We are pleased that your reunion was a success hope that you will consider coming again back next year for your reunion!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Expectations can always be an issue with reviews and I should admit that my expectations were extremely high coming to this property. I was told by co-workers that the place was amazing and therefore when it wasn't amazing I was very let down.

So here are the good points: The rooms are larger than average, there is a full kitchen that is well stocked (pots, plates, knives) and appointed (standard range, full size kitchen). The furnishings are better than average. Note, however, that the pillows are terrible.

The staff wasn't all that eager to help and most importantly I found the cleaning to be subpar. I was revolted when I woke up and found small bugs (important to note, it wasn't bed bugs) crawling all over my iPhone I had left on the kitchen counter. I then went into full inspector mode and found the room to significantly less clean than I would feel comfortable with. Although I want to make it clear that there were no bed bugs and, trust me, I throughly checked. The staff didn't seem that concerned with the bugs and I ended up going down to the Publix to buy cleaning supplies myself.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank M_and_C_Power
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We recently stayed at a 3 bedroom cottage at the Naples Bay Resort. My husband and I shared the master bedroom with a kingsize bed and my kids each had their own bedroom with queen size beds. Needless to say - they loved having their own space with their own flat screen TV. The unit had a living room, dining area and kitchen with all the amenities you would need. The lanai was very nice in that we could sit outside and not worry about bugs.

Our unit was conveniently located near the pools, tennis courts and spa. There was a nice size pool and lazy river for families and a lap pool and whirlpool just for adults. If you wanted to - you could rent cabanas to stay out of the sun. The Grill right next to the pool aera was very convenient and reasonable in price. I highly recommend the fish tacos.

The resort offers complimentary shuttles around the resort and to the beach. They have towels, beach chairs and umbrellas if you need them. We went to the 12th Avenue beach where the Naples Pier is located. The water was so calm with no waves - we did see dolphins swimming right off the shore. That was worth the trip to the beach.

Everyone at the resort was so nice and helpful - can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. I highly recommend this property and would stay again if I go back to Naples. I miss it already.

Room Tip: The cottages are units that are closest to the pools and the tennis courts. The Hotel rooms are on the eastern side of the property and are closest to the Marina and restaurants.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear jvnn
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience of all of our guests. We are pleased that you had a wonderful stay at the resort and that your kids “loved” having their own space with flat screen TV’s etc.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Naples, Florida.

Best Regards

Reviewed November 7, 2012

my husband and I visited this resort to celebrate our first year anniversary and stayed for only a couple of nights. The room was big, clean and the view excellent! the pools and recreational area were located about a quarter mile away which seemed a little inconvenient but after actually walking it it was not more than 5 minutes away and there was always very polite shuttle drivers willing to take you and bring you back at a moment's notice. The staff in general was very nice including the assistant manager Jackie who went above and beyond to make us happy.
There is two things the resort needs to do to go from "very good" to "excellent" and not only meet their guest expectations but actually exceed them.

First, ROOM SERVICE has to be a priority when it comes to the future plans of the resort, it is the first time i experience a hotel without it and we really missed it, our romantic plans to stay in and enjoy a nice relaxing plan for the night went right out the window. plus it makes guest feel "spoiled" when they can ask for anything and a few minutes later... there it is! we asked and the staff said they are "working on it" so we will definitely be back once this feature is available.

and the Second thing I notice is during the time we spent by the pool at the club, the servers would only come around once or twice during lunch time and not any other time, if we wanted anything at a different time we would have to walk all the way over to the end of the club where the bar is located and get it ourselves which is the last thing you want to do when you are relaxed and laying by the pool or even IN the pool. from my experience with other resorts, the servers should be coming around at least every 15 or 20 minutes to make sure everyone's drinks are filled up and all the guests are happy, not only does this make your guests extra happy but it will provably help your sales figures.

all in all we had a great time and we cant wait to be back (when there is room service).

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a view, they are a little more expensive but well worth the money, the balconies are awesome!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Mrs. Fay,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort for your 1 year anniversary. Our goal is to provide outstanding service along with a memorable experience for all our guests. You kind words about our wonderful staff and lovely location will be passed along.

We look forward to your return stay with in the future.

Best Regards,