“Excellent”
Review of Naples Bay Resort

Naples Bay Resort
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here in late September for four nights. My wife booked two hotels for our 8 night stay. I told my wife to book one hotel and it should be the Hyatt Cocunut Point. I hate to unpack and pack to go to another hotel. It was a pain but I would have never stayed here had she listened to me. The room was a two bedroom room. It had a full kitchen, two bathrooms, huge living room, and a big patio. The only complaint is that they didn't move the furniture to vacuum or check under it. The location is great. It is located about a mile away from downtown Naples.

The breakfast buffet was good. It was the same stuff every day. It was great it was open late till 11am.

The pool and jacuzzi were small but very nice at the hotel. We went to the other property for the pool. It had a bunch of pools and two jacuzzis. The lazy river was nice but not that long. The one issue we had was the adults pool. It has a sign that says Adults Only but children can be allowed with an adult. This should be an adults only pool. The kids have the lazy river and the big main pool to use. The food was good. We had chicken stris and the club. The virgin piña colada was good.

The Concierge was wonderful. They took great care of my wife. She is going through some difficult times and they spoiled her. Things happen for a reason and my wife chose very wisely with this hotel. It was a great time and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Mrandmrsskb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful accommodations, breakfast in our Yacht club and the pools. Marilyn, (our Concierge) is wonderful and we are very happy that she was able to spoil your wife during your stay. I will make sure to pass along your sentiments to Marilyn and that she helped make your experience a memorable one. We look forward to your stay with us in the future.

Best Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,664)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had a wonderful time at the Naples Bay Resort! The staff was awesome, from the valet, to the front staff, to the club's dining staff, to the pool restaurant staff. Erin, one of the front desk staff, was especially wonderful - she was always very attentive, helpful with all my questions and added personal touches for me to really make my experience wonderful (I obviously can't say enough wonderful things about this resort). The pools were very cool, with a "winding river (pool) complete with inner tubes to laze about and enjoy the sun). In addition, the resort was exceptionally pet friendly. I had to take the dogs out my first night and I wasn't sure where the grassy section was. One member of the staff, offered to walk me down and show me and once there offered me his flashlight. The staff did little things like that throughout my stay. The accommodations were beautiful and there were shops and restaurants conveniently located on site. The dogs and I took many a walk on the sidewalks throughout the resort. I highly recommend going to the Naples Bay Resort for your next visit to Naples. And, if you're a Florida resident, they offer a Florida resident rate.

Room Tip: My room was perfect -- a nice sized balcony, bathroom with a beautiful shower and separate jet bath...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Alison B

Dear Alisonb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. On behalf of our entire staff, our goal is to provide outstanding customer service along with a memorable experience for all of our guests. I will pass along your kind words to our entire staff. We are pleased that you and your dogs enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel was absolutely spectacular! My husband and I stayed in a one bedroom suite that was really top class all the way. The kitchen even had a granite island and counter tops. The bed was so comfortable! The main pools were a little distance away, we actually would drive there but they were wonderful too! We will most definitely be back!

Room Tip: Well worth the $20.00 a night upgrade for the one bedroom suite!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear jS
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful accommodations and that your stay is a memorable one. We look forward to your return stay with us in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed for two nights at the hotel in a beautiful two bedroom suite at the end of September. Beautifully furnished accommodations with spectacular views, full kitchen accommodations included granite countertops and handsome cabinetry, and the beds were superior with luxurious linens. All the staff at the front desk and even the bell captains couldn't be more helpful and accommodating with any request made - right down to allowing us to borrow an umbrella one rainy evening and we were in a pinch to find one. Great brunch offered daily, grounds were terrific and the spa packages were even discouned to guests during the time we were there. It's perfectly located to downtown area, easy access in and out of the hotel with parking no charge! The water taxi that stops right at the hotel makes it fun to get around via water, visiting different resturants and shops along the waterways. Loved it and without a doubt we're looking forward to a return trip. Highly recommended

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Legalmaverick,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful accommodations. I will make sure to pass your feedback on to the staff at Naples Bay Resort and how they helped to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My son, his girlfriend, my husband and myself stayed for two nights in the Resort at the start of September. We were delighted with our accommodation - a 2 bedroom suite, everything from the kitchen to the bathrooms were spotlessly clean. We spent an afternoon on the 'Lazy River' and in the swimming pools and spa. We found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The only small criticism we would make would be that the swimming pools and Lazy River are not very well sign posted if you are walking from the hotel to them, we had to ask three different people if we were going in the right direction. We would have no hesitation in recommending the resort to friends or family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the water
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear ThlemaL
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are pleased that you and your family were delighted with our accommodations and that your stay was a memorable one. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed for seven nights at the hotel, the quality of the rooms (Junior Suite) was outstanding, plenty of room and a well equipped clean kitchen. The view over the marina was fantastic, sitting out at night was a treat to watch the boats coming and going. Catch the water taxi to Tin city and down town Naples ($5 all day) great value, or even walk (only 5 minutes) to the bars and restaurants. The pool area was a slight walk, however it was worth it ! lazy river, waterfalls, cabana's etc - great experience. I would have no hestitation in reccomending this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the marina
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Fivestartraveller_12
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We are pleased that you were delighted with our Suite and the marina view from your room. We hope that your stay was a memorable one and we look forward to you coming back to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband & I live in Cape Coral which is about an hour away. We found a deal through travelzoo last year & decided to take a little "staycation" for a few days. LOVED IT!!!! So much so that we went back again last week. Last year we stayed in one of the 1 bedroom suites. Beautiful!!! Full kitchen w/ granite countertops, fabulous bathroom (granite as well) w/ individual shower & tub as well as 2 sets of toilets & sinks. Dining & livingroom areas plus a balcony that overlooked the harbor w/ beautiful boats. So peaceful & relaxing. This past time we stayed in one of the smaller rooms w/ just the sleeping area & bathroom (same as the suite minus 1 toilet & sink). It was just as lovely only smaller. The pool area is fantastic!!!! The main pool with its beautiful waterfall has a beach type entry as well as steps & ladders. There's also a smaller pool for adults only that is perfect for laps, as well as a lazy river where you can drift around under the palm trees in tubes that they provide. My husbands favorite part would have to be the cabanas that you can rent. He loves the flexibility of being able to lay out in the sun, yet be in the shade when his poor fair skin gets a lil' too toasty. The pool area bar/restaurant is great too w/ drink specials daily. I've also indulged in the Spa as well...oh la la...soooooo relaxing!!! I've gone as a couple, however, this is also a great place for families w/ kids of all ages too!! We plan on taking this "staycation" at least once a year...you should too...you won't regret it!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kelly G
Cathy A, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Kelly G
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent Staycation with us. We are glad that your stay was a memorable one and we look forward to your next “staycation” with us.