$126
Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
$205
$143
  • Pool
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
$185
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$555
$338
  • Beachfront
$440
$251
$411
$373
1,873 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples baymarilyn sofferfull kitchenhealth clubone bedroom suitepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolan adult
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The hotel is lovely looking, and the front desk staff, valets and concierge were amazing. Staff, all in all, were ultra nice and helpful...except for the bleach blonde with an attitude and lack of efficiency at the pool grill.
The room was awesome - 2 bed/2 bath and fully equipped kitchen. Large, clean, great terrace. Great spa with knowledgable staff. Very close to restaurant row.

The negative: peeling pots and pans, broken blender, no DVD player, some TVs with no movie access, blown out bulbs. NO ROOM SERVICE...over $400/night and no room service? The pools were over-run by screaming, wild kids that nearly drowned my 4 year old and not a lifeguard/staff to be seen.

Believe it or not, I would still recommend this place if they got their [--] together on the room service and had some rules of the road for the pool area. Of note: Marilyn the concierge, Doug the valet, Marc in housekeeping who responded quickly to the pots and pans issue.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LuluTrist
NBR_Manager, Front Office Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Lulu Trist,
Thank you for your excellent comments about our Rooms staff. We trained them very hard to “be the difference” and I am glad it shows. We were delighted to read you thought the room was awesome. We agree!! We are aggressively seeking a solution to Room Service and should have an answer very soon. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again on your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I came to Naples Bay Resort for a wedding and upon arrival I was initially impressed. The hotel itself and the rooms are very lovely, we had a two bedroom suite which was well appointed and extremely large with a full kitchen. Unfortunately it was downhill from there, this hotel did not seem to be set up as an actual hotel but more of a place to stay for an extended period. When we called for room service it wasn't available yet, (eventhough there was a button and a menu). They seem to be always be disorganized and there was never enough staff. Their morning breakfasts were MISERABLE, our chef making omelets was hostile and kept storming back into the kitchen between orders, my guess is he was the only one in the kitchen making everything. The rest of the food had obviously been in the chaffing trays for hours and hours. The only poor server on staff had to be both the runner, server and bartender for the whole day and into the night! That's honestly just one example of what was going on there. In short this hotel while nice on the surface and the venue is amazing (the actual wedding was great by the way), needs to work on staffing and organization to be a real hotel and not just a country club.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a group or family get the two bedroom suite and split the cost, it's cheaper than getting two separate rooms with really the same amount of privacy.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank elizabethdarlington
NBR_Manager, Front Office Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Dear Elizabethdarlington,
Thank you for noticing our “well appointed suite and extremely large and full kitchen” and we
appreciate all your feedback you have provided. I understand how you felt about less
than perfect experience with our food and beverage services.
I can tell you that our team is excited about changes ahead as we strive to make
improvements in every area of our operation. Again thank you for your review and
we look forward to your return visit

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stayed at the Naples Bay Resort for 10 or so days in their 2 bedroom villa on the marina side. This is a condo with a masterbedroom & masterbath plus another large bedroom and another full bath. It had a kitchen, dining room and living room plus a balcony with a patio set. This was perfect! The resort is very new - or seems it. It is beautiful! We truly enjoyed the stay. We were on the marina side overlooking the canal and boats.
When we arrived and then during our entire stay we received the most excellent service from everyone who worked there! The whole staff was constantly smiling and happy....so nice!
Valet - Doug, Pierre and Orlando were always there to open the car door, help with luggage, give a hand with anything! And always happy, smiling and helpful! One night our party had some cocktails and wanted to go to Fifth Ave for dinner....Tom and another valet (can not remember his name now - I feel bad because he was so nice!) drove us in the resort van and then picked us up after we had dinner. This was such an awesome benefit for a guest! We loved it!
Front desk - these women (Lindsey and Sara) are amazing! Every question and request taken care of! Every call I made to the front desk for anything was answered and taken care of quickly. They also made suggestions on where to eat etc.
Concierge - Marilyn - what a doll! She is over the top helpful and makes excellent recommendations! She has all the information and goes the extra mile to help make sure you have everything you want and need. I wish I had spoken with her sooner - I never asked her for help until we had been there for several days. Once I started talking to her and asking for her help with recommendations and making reservations I realized that I missed out the first few days when I went on my own without asking for her help.
Housekeeping - Roseanna - she was fantastic! I never had to wash a dish or clean anything the whole time I was on vacation. Their team is awesome! I would leave in the morning and come back to a very neat and tidy villa! I loved this!
Ok - so a few things to note....
-there is no DVD player in the villa - I thought there should be. We brought movies to watch but there was no player.
-I thought that the kitchen had some good items in it...plates, pans, silverware, coffee maker....but the knives were horrible - you could barely cut anything with them (but this probably does not matter to most). There was a dishwasher.
-this resort is not on a beach....they have a pool which is ok/nice but I feel I need to mention that it is not on the beach. It is on the water - the canal which is beautiful. The beach is close.....we went to the beach right off Gulf Shore Blvd. The public beach is beautiful in Naples and we went early and were able to find parking with a meter very close by (bring a ton of quarters!).
-Location is excellent - right next to Tin City, a couple of blocks from Fifth Ave and across from Bayside. This resort is close to everything.

I would return to this resort in a heartbeat! They have the service and beautiful resort down. I only wish they were on the beach....but I would still stay here again and just drive myself to the beach (or take their resort van that they offer). Oh - they also have beach chairs, beach umbrellas and towels that you are able to borrow (first come first serve) and it is very nice beach stuff.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and I noticed that the 2nd floor room below us had a much larger deck / patio then we did.....next time I will ask for the one with the bigger deck....it had lounge chairs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank snow_beach

Dear Snow beach,
Thank you very much for the honest appraisal of our resort. We appreciate all your wonderful
comments about the service and resort amenities. Our team is dedicated to making every
guests encounter a positive experience. As team members love to say, “Life is different here”. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I have been renting one of the cottages from the hotel, Naples Bay Resort for the past four years. We have found the people helpful and friendly. The cottages are well laid out, close to the pool, tennis court and main restaurants in downtown Naples that either you can walk to or drive to. We have also rented from private owners and had a better equiped suite but a few issues with maintenance and charges for the pool area and health club. The cottages are minimally equipped so you may have to get a few necessities to complete a few cooking details. The only downside is that you have to take the shuttle or drive to the beach which is .25 per 10 minute time period which seems crazy expensive.

Bobby,who is basically the person to go to at the gym and spa, at the front desk is the best person to look after all you needs.....she makes everything worthwhile and is so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank heather g

Dear heather g,

Thank you for your long standing patronage. We truly appreciate your repeat business. I will definitely pass on your kind comments to Bobbi. She is an absolute gem. She definitely makes a difference in every guest encounter. We are so glad she could help you. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We were here for a week, staying in a 2-bedroom condo. The room was nice, had a TV in each room and a well-supplied kitchen. There is a washer and dryer, which came in handy. You get one travel size soap and shampoo, but that is all. We had to go buy toiletries. There is no daily housekeeping, so you clean yourself, which wasn't a problem for us, but it's useful to know in advance. The screened-in porch is a nice feature to sit out and eat without contending with bugs. The room was fairly dark, however and the water pressure was a mere drizzle.

The pool area is nice and has an adult-only pool, a hot tub, a large kid-friendly pool with a waterfall and a lazy river -- a pool with a current you can float down. There never seemed to be enough chairs, so we often didn't get a place to sit. If you do leave your towel on a chair and then go in the pool, keep a close eye on your towel. The pool attendant took our towels (I witnessed her do so). It didn't concern me at all at the time, but upon check-out we were short two towels and were charged $26. This was extremely frustrating. There is a very small pool at the hotel, which is just a short walk down the street. It's not 1/2 mile as someone else suggested.

The gym was nice -- it was large, had a variety of equipment and was never crowded. The shower in the spa had great pressure, so I began to opt to take my showers there so I wouldn't have to deal with the low pressure in my room. The spa also had both a steam room and sauna. The attendants in the gym were really friendly and approachable.

The snack bar at the pool area was good. The frozen drinks hit the spot on hot days. Unfortunately, many kids decided to use the plastic cups in the pool, so each day there were a handful floating in the pool.

Although we enjoyed our week, we wouldn't stay here again. It was ok, but nothing overly special.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bruins-Fanatic
NBR_Manager, Front Office Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear RSN-fan,

Thank you for staying at the Naples Bay Resort. We truly appreciate your business. Our goal is to wow each guest with a fantastic stay. I am so sorry we did not live up to your expectations. Your constructive comments have been helpful to our management staff and have been taken to heart. On a positive note it was nice to see our Spa attendants were friendly and approachable. We do hope you will visit us again and give us another chance to redeem ourselves.