“Just like Houston's!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We are huge Houston/Hillstone Group fans. We heard this place was opened by former Houston's employees and it must be right. They were on the money with everything. The Veggie Burger was great and exactly like Houston's. The grilled artichoke appetizer was amazing. Service was great, they were very accommodating with 2 small children. Can't wait for our next vacation to go back

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My meal at BrickTop's was wonderful. My family went for dinner on New Year's Eve, and I was surprised at how good the service was for a busy night. My parents and I split two orders of the artichokes and one order of the guacamole and salsa. Both were outstanding, yet so simple! For my main course I ordered the special, which was filet mignon with mushrooms, which was cooked perfectly and served with to-die-for fries (you get to pick a side). After reading so much about the cookie in a skillet, I knew I had to order that for dessert. My brother and I split it, and I'm glad we did because it was so rich. I would definitely recommend BlackTop's, and I will be back next time I'm in Naples.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great food, service and atmosphere, especially outside. We keep going back with friends and family, and never suffer disappointment.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

What wonderful atmosphere; am happy with the quiet away from the busy-busy outside. Parking can be searching effort or there is valet service at Waterside. Of the three eateries there, BrickTops is a pleasant alternative.
Eat light or heavy; the menu is diverse and some selections you won't find elsewhere (chicken pot-pie, meatloaf).
But for us, we differed in that we started with a sushi roll ... very-very good, warm and just rolled so not refrigerated! Then we had salads w/shrimp and the other ahi-tuna salad. A best vote from us on both.
Sorry, we can't review the other entrees.
Service from hostess to wait staff excellent. Booths or tables very comfortable.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Best restaurant at Waterside Shops. Great menu variety with some interesting selections that you don't normally see. Cocktails are textbook and impressive wine selection. Staff is very professional and attentive. Can get busy in season but go shop or buy a drink sit outside and watch the nonstop parade of Ferrari's, Bentley's, Rolls-Royce's, and every other high luxury car idle by.