“Sick All Weekend”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to BrickTop's before a concert at The Phil! We had reservations so were seated quickly. Service was good, but the sound level was so loud it was impossible to carry on a conversation amongst 3 people. The food selection, for such an upscale restaurant, seemed quite limited and very pricey for what you received. But, the real kicker came when I became ill over the weekend. Since I had not, and did not, eat elsewhere--not even at my own home--I have to assume it was something I ate at BrickTop's. Needless to say, I won't return!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Upon walking into BrickTop's there is a "high end feel". That is quickly dispelled. Tabletop height is too high when sitting indoors but this is easily remedied by sitting outdoors; our preferred seating location anyways. Outdoor seating has heaters for cool weather and fans for hot weather. Menu is adequate but a bit pricey. Service is lackluster; water and drinks not refilled or asked if we wanted any more. Food portions adequate. Taste was good but there's not much that can go wrong with a burger. Good choice if you happen to be in the near north Naples area.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

They had some interesting food selections. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. I would go back to the restaurant.. It is located in a mall setting.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

See above - lovely atmos, pleasant food, attentive service. A very pleasant if slightly limited choice. I might have wished for more "standard dishes" but that's probably just personal prejudice! Recommended!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This restaurant is located in a high end mall, and has outdoor seats available. There wasn't really any view from the outdoor seats though, but it still made for a nice scenery. For an appetizer I had their house specialty, which was delicious deviled eggs with bacon that was smothered in sugar, also with a nice crispiness to it and was absolutely fantastic. Even my friend who usually doesn't like bacon, had to admit that it was very good. Next for my main course, I told the waiter that I wanted the prime ribs but I was pointing at the steak at the same time, so I guess that confused him a little. In the end I ended up with the steak but I love steak anyway so it didn't matter that much to me. The steak was very big and a little bit more cooked than I would've preferred, but it was great other than that. Also the baked potato I ordered was delicious. Finally, it was time for dessert. My friend and I ordered the chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on it. It was much better than we expected! It came fresh in the mini pan that it was baked in and its size was perfect for two people to share! Overall it was a great dinner in an enjoyable setting