“Fabulous food, and nice outdoor seating!”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Ranked #63 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food, and nice outdoor seating!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This restaurant is located in a high end mall, and has outdoor seats available. There wasn't really any view from the outdoor seats though, but it still made for a nice scenery. For an appetizer I had their house specialty, which was delicious deviled eggs with bacon that was smothered in sugar, also with a nice crispiness to it and was absolutely fantastic. Even my friend who usually doesn't like bacon, had to admit that it was very good. Next for my main course, I told the waiter that I wanted the prime ribs but I was pointing at the steak at the same time, so I guess that confused him a little. In the end I ended up with the steak but I love steak anyway so it didn't matter that much to me. The steak was very big and a little bit more cooked than I would've preferred, but it was great other than that. Also the baked potato I ordered was delicious. Finally, it was time for dessert. My friend and I ordered the chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on it. It was much better than we expected! It came fresh in the mini pan that it was baked in and its size was perfect for two people to share! Overall it was a great dinner in an enjoyable setting

Naples, Florida
“Informal business location”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Friendly and attractive staff. Good choice on the meu. I particularly liked the crab salad. Good prices for location at Waterside. Seemed like a good place for business luncheons.

Visited April 2013
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Food, Interesting Menu”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten lunch and dinner at this gem of a restaurant several times over the years and have always been impressed. Eight of us had dinner Sunday evening and everyone LOVED their food. Organic Chicken, Palm Beach Salad, Cobb Salad, Ribs, Trout...everything was delicious. And we shared a fun dessert...tiny donuts to dip in yummy sauces. Our waiter was efficient, the round table looked a little small for eight but turned out to be the perfect size so we could all talk to each other. The air conditioning was a little too enthusiastic, but that's literally my only complaint.

Kinderhook
“Great food but a little noisy.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food at this restaurant. Have eaten there many times. The only downside is it tends to be noisy at peak times.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Restaurant next to Great Shopping”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I love to visit Bricktop's in Naples and do so every time we visit on vacation. The food quality is always great, and I especially enjoy the flatbread options. We enjoy the lump crab cakes and chilean sea bass. On our last visit, we had "whipped" cauliflower as a side and it was excellent. The menu is diverse for families, too. Our kids enjoy the salmon and rice, even with their selective palates. And, you're right next to one of the best shopping locations in Naples.