“pizza”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed February 15, 2013

i went with a roup of people and we ordered lots of pizzas. they wee good, seating was kind of tight since there were other people

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a chain restaurant pretty much as one would expect. Good for pre or post dinner shows at the Naples Phil next door. Nicely finished but stilll mass market with paper table covers and plastic menus. Service was OK but no smiles. Food was good but too expensive for what it is....$29 for crab cake entree. Restaurants on 5th are much better value in terms of food quality and service. To be generous though, the crab cakes were quite good as was the lobster bisque. Also the wine was reasonably priced wiith a bottle of Sancerre at only $42. If there were a 'three and a half' rating, then that is what I would rate it.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good food, service and full of atmosphere. We always eat here 2 or 3 times when in Naples. Fantastic

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I decided to do some shopping at Nordstrom's and other Waterside shops. But to get fortified for this challenge we chose to lunch at Brick Top's. And what a wonderful choice and experience that was. My lovely wife chose the crabcake salad and I selected the Lemon Sole special. And these were delicious. And all during lunch the wait staff was very attentive but not overbearing -- just right. The outdoor seating with high tables and chairs was perfect as was the weather that day. We will be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were eating here before attending a concert at the Philharmonic. When we walked in they had table ready for our reservation.

Timing could have been an issue but our waiter made sure our meals were delivered on time. We enjoyed them and still make the performance on time.

The sushi appetizers were unexpected and delicious. And my wife was thrilled to have artichokes. They were grilled and seasoned with garlic. So she, my daughter and I all enjoyed something we hadn't had in years.

Main courses were equally as good. My crab cakes were delicious and filled with crab! Not bread. Another guest had the ahi tuna salad. Also served and tasted as expected.

Dessert? Waiter suggested donuts! We (4 of us) all enjoyed the 13 (baker's dozen) donuts with the chocolate, vanilla and raspberry sauce.

Espresso coffee also good.

Only negative about BrickTop's was the noise level. Some folks enjoy the 'live' atmosphere but to us it was a little too loud.