“Best Stone Crabs I Had IN Naples”

Real Seafood Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Real Seafood Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Naples
Cross street: Galleria at Vanderbilt.
Phila
“Best Stone Crabs I Had IN Naples”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The resturaunt was not crowded the night we were there as it was Super Bowl Sunday but the staff was a little short but they still did a good job and were very friendly. The appetizer we had was the raw bar plate and it was ice cold and fresh, I would definitely recommend it and I had the stone crabs as my main course and they were delicious,the best I had in Naples on my recent trip.

• Visited February 2013

Naples, Florida
“Varied seafood menu well executed.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on Valentine's eve so you know it was jammed. Service was friendly and polished. The lobster bisque was superb as well as the rest of the dinner. Would highly recommend!

Montreal, Canada
“They were having a bad night!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant came highly recommended so I was eager to go. We were a group of five. The decode is lovely if a bit loud. We ordered drinks and looked at an extensive menu. We started with oysters on the half shell. They were outstanding!! At that point a very sweet waitress had a mishap which resulted in me being pelted with the contents of a tray of dishes going back to the kitchen. I felt awful for her but I had a sopped back which got stickier as the night went on. The manager offered me a dry cleaning voucher which I declined as my vacation is almost over and I wasn't going to waste time looking for a cleaner. I asked for a diet coke . The meal arrived and two people had to return their vegetable switch were stone cold. When they came back they got the wrong plates. We were all uncomfortable at that point. By the end of the meal we all felt that the least the manager could do was give is complementary desserts or coffee. That didn't happen. I was very sticky by then and feeling grumpy. This is a "fine dining" restaurant if the rice is a determinant of that category. That implies a certain level of care and service which we did not get. As we were leaving I saw the manager rush up to another group of departing diners to give them envelopes while apologizing for something that happened to them One wonders what malady they suffered to deserve a voucher!! The delicious oysters weren't worth the aggravation or the price. A kind word from the manager at the end of our visit, even a goodbye and thank you might have turned the tide.

Naples
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Real Seafood is one of our favorite spots in Naples. The prices are fairly reasonable compared to other comparable restaurants in the Naples area. Always new fresh options along with great signature dishes. They have a pretty nice wine selection. My only wish is that they would allow you do bring your own wine in for a corkage fee. I was told this is something they do not currently offer.

1 Thank John L
Naples, Florida
“A Real Winner”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been here many times over the years. The shrimp and oysters are wonderful.
Love the small portions they have for early bird specials. Only drawback is it can be a
little loud. I do still miss the aquarium. I highly recommend it.