“Great experience”
Review of Truluck's

Truluck's
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: 7th Street South
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We ate here the first part of February and had a great dinner and a nice,
reasonably priced bottle of wine. The menu offers lots of choices from
steak to seafood. Tried the stone crab claws, but they are expensive for
what you get. The service was very good and attentive and helpful.
It is not cheap, but a very nice restaurant with excellent food and a nice
atmosphere.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

As a year round resident this was my first visit, wanted to go for happy hour. Bar was packed! Will have to wait for summer for happy hour. My friend & I were seated and greeted right away, our server was friendly and attentive during dinner. As locals we passed on stone crab & went for oysters Rockefeller & the tuna tower for appetizers. The oysters were awesome, but I was a little disappointed with the tuna tower. It had very little salmon or crab, but did contain a lot of not the freshest looking or tasting tuna. The kitchen probably prepares the tower mold in advance to reduce plating time because I could not taste the individual ingredients, only the tuna. My friend had a steak & sautéed spinach for entree, & I chose the crab cake. My friend was pleased with his dinner, but my crab cake was very heavy with bread crumbs, I have had better crab cakes at bone fish grill..yes the chain. I will return to try other options, service was great as was the wine list

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Absolutely first rate restaurant. Top notch service. Food is outstanding. It isn't inexpensive, but it is as fine an experience as we had last year at the Charleston Grille in Charleston, SC. Had Alaskan king crab legs and my wife had an aged fillet that was very flavorful. Don't miss this gem for a special occasion.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Wow! Truluck's is definitely a special occasion place for us. It is just an experience in itself. From the greeting when you arrive to the telephone call the next day to see if you were satisfied, we felt like special guests. Our waiter Brendan was so attentive. He knew the menu perfectly and helped us pick out our choices. All 4 of us were so pleased with all our entrees from exquisite fish dishes to a special filet mignon. Our birthday boy had a dessert surprise that is out of this world. Yes, it is very expensive but when you have service like we did we felt it was worth it. Will be back next year!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Though a Boston resident and Lobster lover, I have enjoyed Florida stone crabs in many, many places, Joe's South Miami Beach & Chicago, Shaw's Crab House, a great Palm Beach restaurant whose name I don't remember and numerous other fine restaurants, and never have I had Stone Crabs as good as at Truluck's. Extremely well run restaurant, great servers, wine list and atmosphere and wonderful cuisine - in addition to the incredible crab! Inquiring of our waiter as to why these were finer than any others I have enjoyed, he advised that they 'grow their own' off Marco Island and harvest them fresh just a couple hours before they deliver them around 4 PM each day. We have never had anything but a Great meal here. Some Mondays - all you can eat crab...