“Something deliciously different.”
Review of The Cider Press Cafe - CLOSED

The Cider Press Cafe
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Unique Dining Experience Now open in beautiful Naples, FL, The Cider Press Cafe serves Florida inspired, modernist, plant based cuisine, in a casual yet elegant setting. Chef Johan Everstijn, former Chef de Cuisine of Matthew Kenney OKC, one of Forbes Magazine Top 10 Restaurants in America of 2011 and Shape Magazine's "7 Places to eat before you die", heads the culinary team. The cafe serves the freshest high quality local organic produce, and uses the latest techniques in food preparation to create a unique, sophisticated, and healthful dining experience. Food temperature are kept below 117ºF to ensure the maximum flavor and freshness, while preserving the nutrients and enzymes in the food.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been to raw foods restaurants before but this one stands apart. The menu is creative and incredibly intriguing! I was wishing I could eat more without getting full because I wanted to try the entire menu. What I was able to try, however, was outstanding. The kale chips were fun to have alongside our hard apple cider and sangria. The watermelon "tuna" role was probably the best sushi roll I've had! For our mains we each got the lasagna and the tacos. Both with very unique flavors and fun to share! We saved enough room to try the chocolate torte--outstanding! Decadent, rich and just the right portion size... though I would have gladly eaten twice as much ;)
All in all it was lovely, my only complaint was that the food was a tad too salty. The flavors of the raw food are meant to shine on their own... The salt was a little overpowering and was unnecessary in my opinion! But, otherwise, I recommend this place to anyone who wants a fresh, healthy alternative to the same old Naples restaurant scene.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Finding good, healthy, organic food in a restaurant is challenging. It seems most restaurants are serving GMO, CAFO food. Can they make it taste good? Yes. But is it good for you -- especially over years and decades? NO!

The Cider Press serves only raw food and is it ever wonderful! The presentation is so appealing and the flavors are out of this world. With each bite, the food is just better and better.

The atmosphere is very trendy, modern, clean and welcoming -- including cement floors, modern paintings which are for sale and light colored furniture. One of the owners took us to our table and explained their approach. The wait staff are excellent and very knowledgable about the menu, preparation and their suppliers.

They have lots of fresh fruit and vegetables drinks including smoothies. It feels healthy just sitting in this restaurant.

Some people might consider the food to be expensive if they have 3 courses, but no one will ever complain about the quality and value. For me, it has just what I wanted and I left feeling like I got the full value and more for my money.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Found this lovely restaurant on Trip Advisor and was excited to try it. Being from Asheville, NC, I am very familiar with fresh, raw innovative food, and I wasn't disappointed. Very friendly staff greeted me upon arrival for lunch. I ordered Thai lettuce wraps made with walnuts, veggies and a unique citrusy sauce. Very delicious and satisfying and walnuts make it filling. I also ordered a nice gazpacho soup which was tasty and had a nice kick of heat. I highly recommend this little gem. Too bad it's in a strip mall which is one thing I hate about restaurants here in Florida, but I will be back!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I love this place the owners are super nice and hospitable. The food is very unique and a long process to make. Anyone can make faytening food taste good. If you can make healthy food taste good then you are talented.

1  Thank katielovesbrandon
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Cider Press Cafe is the absolute best vegan restaurant.
The food is raw and fresh and delicious. You must try the corn chowder soup. My husband and I tried the kale chips...very good. I had the pad Thai...also very good. A must visit restaurant!