“Very contemporary, fun and good value in Naples.”

Hobnob Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hobnob Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For creative American cuisine that is both fresh and simple, look no further than Naples own HobNob Kitchen & Bar. Executive Chef Tony Biagetti and Chef du Cuisine Jeremy Caprari are in constant collaboration to bring new trends and new takes on traditional American cuisine right to your table. Using the freshest and highest quality ingredients that are often sourced locally, they're able to offer up a truly unforgettable meal! For interesting takes on traditional favorites, order the Snapper in Crazy Water with tomato, fennel, and soft polenta or even our popular Meyer Lemon Short Ribs with lemon risotto, escarole, and pine nut gremolata. But HobNob Kitchen & Bar isn't only known for our incredible food, we have a truly impeccable bar. Designed for comfort and aided by swagger, it's the perfect spot to meet for a drink with friends! We have all of your favorite libations as well as a craft beer menu (including our own HobNob Ale!) And an ever-evolving wine list. Stop by and enjoy our daily happy hour from 4-6pm with half-off wells and wines and a special happy hour menu. When you're in the mood for a delicious, innovative, fresh meal, join us at HobNob Kitchen & Bar! Dinner Monday - Saturday 5 P.M - 10 P.M Sunday 5 P.M - 9 P.M
Steiglitz
“Very contemporary, fun and good value in Naples.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Good value with a uber-friendly waitstaff, and really fun food. An eclectic menu of contemporary dishes, all well-prepared. Very modern but not haute cuisine. More of an extended tavern atmosphere, and for that --one of the best in Naples. A foodie place, well-priced.

• Visited February 2014

“Ehhh”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the hummus appetizer and that was food, I had salmon with a weird dill/cucumber sauce (bleh!) not a good combo, I am a major salmon fan and I wasn't impressed. My husband had grouper, he likes it but I thought it was dry. The fries are very good. I feel like the food is way overpriced. I would go back for drinks just because the enviro men is nice, never again for dinner.

Glen Rock, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool place”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Fun relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Creative food selections. Big bar. Right on main drag so easy to get to.

Visited February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good drinks, great bartenders. ”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

First time at this new joint on 5th Ave. Cool looking decor and nice ambiance. Cocktails were good, bartenders super friendly and quick. Didn't ear, bet menu looked interesting ... Gotta love the idea of Deviled eggs with Bacon!

“Delicious Food, Great Service; Great Addition to 5th Avenue South!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We called Friday morning, February 7th, for dining that night around 6:30 pm and were told that they only had available reservations at 5:45 pm or 8:30 pm. I called back a few minutes later and Michael (who I later found out was the owner) told us that, even though they didn't officially have any tables available for our party of 3, if we stopped by he would see if he could squeeze us in. We arrived at 6:40 pm and got seated right away! For an appetizer I had the Deviled Eggs, to see how they compared to the Deviled Eggs at Bricktop's (Waterside Shopping area in Naples). They had a delicious tomato jam topping that was not too sweet nor sour - they were good! For the main course I had the Sea Bass, because I wanted to see what Coconut Pesto tasted like - it was delicious! Also ordered was the Grouper & Chips (very good) and the Two Way Duck - wonderful!

Dessert was something sinful and rich - can't remember the name of it but it was out of this world! We all waddled home and I have a lovely memory of this meal. The service was prompt, the wine list fine for us (we are not experts) and I would definitely go back again!

PS: it was a bit noisy, but that made it seem lively, I guess......

• Visited February 2014