“Back up plan”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We ended up here after another restaurant messed up our party of 11 reservation. I had the shrimp fra diavolo which was very good. The shrimp were big and tasty and the sauce was perfectly spicy. Other people in the party are doing the gluten free thing and found plenty to satify them. Both of my kids enjoyed ttheir food. My 5 year old loved his pasta and meatballs and could wait to have left overs the next day. My 7 year old keeps asking if we can go back and get another burger and hes usually picky.(only he would pick a burger at an italian place). The atmosphere was cool and clean. The servers were very friendly and attentive. I noticed they had outdoor seating although we sat inside....too hot in the summer! Im sure we will eat here again.

1  Thank Kate J

Reviewed June 15, 2014

tonight our waitress ruined my father fathers day our waiteress told us we asked way too many questions and we shouldnt be sharing meal thats this cheap although we upgraded our meal 50 bucks isnt exactly dirt cheap! She not once stop by to our table we had to ask our food runner for drink refills had to wait for our meal for abt 30min she didnt even show up to give us the bill the owner did nothing about it!! We felts like we were begging for food instead of ordering. Do not go to new location its bad service DD is the worst waitress I have ever met they lost. They def lost a long time customer tonight. I will never go to back to any of their resturants again

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The expanded happy hour means it runs almost all day and evening. 1/2 price drinks includes bottles of wine. The $5 appys are very good, so you can get by cheaply and eat very good food. A good deal in Naples FL.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I love Cafe Luna on 5th and was thrilled when they opened up a second location in East Naples. The second location has a Sunday dinner special to increase business during the off season, that being 2 entrees and a bottle of wine for $19.99! Garlic knots are great, decor is fun, service excellent, I have had their eggplant Parmesan, lasagna, tortellini, chicken Marsala is wonderful in a lovely sauce. You can' t beat either location, but the manager at East Naples is awesome, waiting tables herself as needed. DeeDee has great ideas for growing the business and more specials for her customers.I highly recommend this restaurant for great food, fantastic price, good service, nice setting.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Having tried almost all the pizza options in Naples I can say Cafe Luna honestly has phenomenal pizza. But unfortunately the service is lackluster. Either they are understaffed or managed poorly. Either way we usually sit almost ten minutes before a server even takes a drink order and once you get the food they rarely check up on you. I say order the take out or just come expecting a slow yet tasty dining experience. It is a newer place so hopefully it will improve!