“Ridiculous…as in Crazy good!”

Fuse Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuse Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,015 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fuse Global Cuisine is the culmination of a journey embarked upon for the express purpose of sharing the passion and joy of cooking. From our diverse ethnic roots, to our memories of being indulged by mothers and grandmothers alike, FUSE encompasses the fire of expression through the canvas of food. Our mission to share this vision with friends and family has lead us to the opening of this venue and the diversity of flavors and techniques harbored within. Please join us as we continue to evolve and represent our heritage and love of cuisine.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is the first restaurant that has inspired me to write a review. The food, the service, and the overall attentiveness that this restaurant has to offer is amazing. Our stay in Naples was short(a long weekend), so we wanted to make the most of it and relied on trip advisor to steer us in the right direction for a few nice restaurants. This restaurant came up as number 1, but is located in a small strip mall which was not very exciting to me. We almost passed on it for this reason. While doing some research I realized that many restaurants in Naples and the surrounding area are in strip malls, so we decided to give it a go. Boy, are we glad we did! Our waitress Maria was
outstanding. The menu recommendations she gave were spot on. We tried several appetizers, all of which were so flavorful and unexpected. The bacon wrapped dates were ridiculous! Never did I think I would order dates as an appetizer. The hog wings and crab cakes were also excellent! The cobia and mushrooms were also simply amazing. The men ordered a veal pasta dish that they raved about all night long.

The next night we went to a well known Italian restaurant in downtown Naples. We sat outside and had a very nice meal, but I am not writing a review about that one. It was very good and the waitress was exceptional, but it didn't quite compare to Maria and the meal at Fuse.

We had one night left in Naples and we choose to go back to FUSE! There were still so many things on the menu we wanted to try. Maria was not available and we were assigned Thomas as our waiter. He was very different than Maria but had great knowledge of the menu and his recommendations were excellent. The tuna and the short ribs were outstanding. The fried artichokes and the dates (again) did not disappoint. If you still have room for dessert you must try the avocado cheese cake and the guava bread pudding…crazy good!

The owner Monika was so attentive, even helping to deliver our food. She took time to talk to us, explaining where she was from and how the restaurant came to be. We even had the opportunity to meet the Chef. Hat's off to Chef Greg! This is a lovely restaurant all the way around. I'm so glad we did not let the "strip mall" get in our way. I would eat this incredible food even if I had to sit in a musty old basement! Ridiculous…as in Crazy good.

1  Thank TNT53095

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent food though not quite worthy if #1. Atmosphere ok. No view. Outside seating next to parked cars. But, again, menu great, service fine and very tasty menu!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

A refreshingly amazing meal from masters of the kitchen and bar! First, the Cuban Old Fashioned was amazing-- unique and incredibly tasty! The tart cherry-glazed lamb rack was stunning! The dijon creme verge and crispy brussel sprouts were a delightful accompaniment. To accommodate my dietary restrictions, the chef replaced the potato hash with sautéed cremini and trumpet mushrooms-- marvelous!!

Jason's an affable and excellent bar master! Could not have been happier!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We moved from the vibrant Chicago food scene to SW Florida. We have been searching for a year for good restaurants.

There are a small handful that would do well in the Chicago competition.

Fuse is, by far, the best so far. The food was cooked perfectly. It had flavor and was spiced well. The drinks were made fresh and to order. Their mixologist/bartender is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to be served by.

The pricing is extremely reasonable and the portion size is large. I'm sure that, in time, the prices will go up. They will need to if they want to keep this level of quality and stay in business. However, even with a 15%-20% rise in price, it'd be well worth it.

This is a highly recommended place to go to. In fact, as I'm writing this, I think we will go again tonight.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is such an unusual menu, I wanted to try everything on it. The rolls with olive oil dipping sauce were so good with the wine (a Sauvignon Blanc). Appetizer of dates wrapped in bacon, with goat cheese and candied walnuts was delicious- you don't get that just anywhere!
My entrée was diver scallops with pork belly and black beans & avocado relish. I would've normally eaten all the scallops and ignored the pork, but it was too tasty to pass up. I think this could easily be shared, with one meat eater and one seafood lover. Even though we were quite full, we just had to try the avocado cheesecake. It was a truly wonderful combination of flavors, sweet yet a little bit of a kick and more of a mousse consistency- not heavy.
I definitely will return and highly recommend this new restaurant.