“Great choice”

Fuse Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuse Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fuse Global Cuisine is the culmination of a journey embarked upon for the express purpose of sharing the passion and joy of cooking. From our diverse ethnic roots, to our memories of being indulged by mothers and grandmothers alike, FUSE encompasses the fire of expression through the canvas of food. Our mission to share this vision with friends and family has lead us to the opening of this venue and the diversity of flavors and techniques harbored within. Please join us as we continue to evolve and represent our heritage and love of cuisine.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent food though not quite worthy if #1. Atmosphere ok. No view. Outside seating next to parked cars. But, again, menu great, service fine and very tasty menu!

There are newer reviews for Fuse Global Cuisine

Reviewed May 30, 2014

A refreshingly amazing meal from masters of the kitchen and bar! First, the Cuban Old Fashioned was amazing-- unique and incredibly tasty! The tart cherry-glazed lamb rack was stunning! The dijon creme verge and crispy brussel sprouts were a delightful accompaniment. To accommodate my dietary restrictions, the chef replaced the potato hash with sautéed cremini and trumpet mushrooms-- marvelous!!

Jason's an affable and excellent bar master! Could not have been happier!

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We moved from the vibrant Chicago food scene to SW Florida. We have been searching for a year for good restaurants.

There are a small handful that would do well in the Chicago competition.

Fuse is, by far, the best so far. The food was cooked perfectly. It had flavor and was spiced well. The drinks were made fresh and to order. Their mixologist/bartender is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to be served by.

The pricing is extremely reasonable and the portion size is large. I'm sure that, in time, the prices will go up. They will need to if they want to keep this level of quality and stay in business. However, even with a 15%-20% rise in price, it'd be well worth it.

This is a highly recommended place to go to. In fact, as I'm writing this, I think we will go again tonight.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is such an unusual menu, I wanted to try everything on it. The rolls with olive oil dipping sauce were so good with the wine (a Sauvignon Blanc). Appetizer of dates wrapped in bacon, with goat cheese and candied walnuts was delicious- you don't get that just anywhere!
My entrée was diver scallops with pork belly and black beans & avocado relish. I would've normally eaten all the scallops and ignored the pork, but it was too tasty to pass up. I think this could easily be shared, with one meat eater and one seafood lover. Even though we were quite full, we just had to try the avocado cheesecake. It was a truly wonderful combination of flavors, sweet yet a little bit of a kick and more of a mousse consistency- not heavy.
I definitely will return and highly recommend this new restaurant.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I thought I had a good vocabulary but now I realize that I don't know enough superlatives to describe the food at Fuse Global Cuisine! This is not only hands down the best restaurant in Naples but I've been to more than 35 countries and this was one of the best meals of my life (and there have been A LOT of meals)! The care of a chef-owned restaurant is evident in every tasty morsel. I had the bacon wrapped Medjool dates with bruleed goat cheese and was fairly sure I'd found the meaning of life. For my entree I had the yellowtail snapper that was so fresh I could swear I saw it take a flip or two on the plate. It was on a cheesy-bacon couscous, had roasted apricots and brown butter fennel and was superb. It was more than I could eat (I don't usually have an appetizer but I hadn't been able to resist). The portion size is great if you have more room than I did but it was so good I ate beyond anything the Surgeon General would recommend! Then for dessert my sister and I shared a piece of the avocado cheesecake. How the chef ever came up with that idea I don't know but you need to eat caramelized avocado at some point while you're still on earth. They also had a nice selection of wines by the glass delivered by Nia, server extraordinaire. Go to this place - that's all there is to it as far as I'm concerned!

2  Thank KayMarco