“So Good”

Fuse Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuse Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fuse Global Cuisine is the culmination of a journey embarked upon for the express purpose of sharing the passion and joy of cooking. From our diverse ethnic roots, to our memories of being indulged by mothers and grandmothers alike, FUSE encompasses the fire of expression through the canvas of food. Our mission to share this vision with friends and family has lead us to the opening of this venue and the diversity of flavors and techniques harbored within. Please join us as we continue to evolve and represent our heritage and love of cuisine.
Chicago, Illinois
“So Good”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We moved from the vibrant Chicago food scene to SW Florida. We have been searching for a year for good restaurants.

There are a small handful that would do well in the Chicago competition.

Fuse is, by far, the best so far. The food was cooked perfectly. It had flavor and was spiced well. The drinks were made fresh and to order. Their mixologist/bartender is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to be served by.

The pricing is extremely reasonable and the portion size is large. I'm sure that, in time, the prices will go up. They will need to if they want to keep this level of quality and stay in business. However, even with a 15%-20% rise in price, it'd be well worth it.

This is a highly recommended place to go to. In fact, as I'm writing this, I think we will go again tonight.

• Polish first
Pittsburgh
“Absolutely fantastic cuisine!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is such an unusual menu, I wanted to try everything on it. The rolls with olive oil dipping sauce were so good with the wine (a Sauvignon Blanc). Appetizer of dates wrapped in bacon, with goat cheese and candied walnuts was delicious- you don't get that just anywhere!
My entrée was diver scallops with pork belly and black beans & avocado relish. I would've normally eaten all the scallops and ignored the pork, but it was too tasty to pass up. I think this could easily be shared, with one meat eater and one seafood lover. Even though we were quite full, we just had to try the avocado cheesecake. It was a truly wonderful combination of flavors, sweet yet a little bit of a kick and more of a mousse consistency- not heavy.
I definitely will return and highly recommend this new restaurant.

Marco Island, Florida
“I would give this 8 stars if Trip Advisor would let me!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I thought I had a good vocabulary but now I realize that I don't know enough superlatives to describe the food at Fuse Global Cuisine! This is not only hands down the best restaurant in Naples but I've been to more than 35 countries and this was one of the best meals of my life (and there have been A LOT of meals)! The care of a chef-owned restaurant is evident in every tasty morsel. I had the bacon wrapped Medjool dates with bruleed goat cheese and was fairly sure I'd found the meaning of life. For my entree I had the yellowtail snapper that was so fresh I could swear I saw it take a flip or two on the plate. It was on a cheesy-bacon couscous, had roasted apricots and brown butter fennel and was superb. It was more than I could eat (I don't usually have an appetizer but I hadn't been able to resist). The portion size is great if you have more room than I did but it was so good I ate beyond anything the Surgeon General would recommend! Then for dessert my sister and I shared a piece of the avocado cheesecake. How the chef ever came up with that idea I don't know but you need to eat caramelized avocado at some point while you're still on earth. They also had a nice selection of wines by the glass delivered by Nia, server extraordinaire. Go to this place - that's all there is to it as far as I'm concerned!

2 Thank KayMarco
Florida
“YUP- all of the reviews are accurate”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife and I eat out nightly so we are very familiar with most of the restaurants in Naples. We kept hearing about Fuse Global and reading the sensational reviews so we had to try it. Who ever heard of a restaurant with 5* for every review. Wow, the reviews are real and everything about the evening is perfect. Let's start with the people- Monika is delighful. She is living her life's dream and all four of us could fell her loving energy. Nia, our waitress, was beaming with delight as she served us. She has a fabulous smile and an effervescent manner of speaking about food that she obviously loves. We didn't get to meet the chef but we could tell that he must be a wonderful guy to make this restaurant function in this manner. Even the bartender was a delight. He delivered my lamb chops to our table and whispered to me that I was eating his favorite meal. When I asked him to grab a chair and share my meal, he was so cute as he described why he "just couldn't do that."
Now for the meals- we shared 2 deconstructed grilled Caesar Salads. Two of us wanted extra garlic, 2 of us wanted as little garlic as possible. Amazingly, that is how the salads came out and all of us were raving. The main courses were all extraordinary. We each had a different selection- lamb chops (incredible), snapper, cobia, and chicken. All of the meals were "the best ever!" It seems that anything that you choose will be delicious. (one minor inconvenience- my wife ordered chicken scallopine which she assumed would be thin slices of chicken. It came out as a chicken breast, not scallopine. However, the meal was delicious anyway.).
For desert we had to try the avocado cheesecake and, surprise, it really was good.
The cost- possibly a little pricey but we expected it. My lamb was over $50, the fish dishes were in the $30s, and the chicken was in the $20s. Personally, for the amount of priceless food that we consumed and the delightful personalities of the staff, I didn't care what the meals cost. I actually was surprised that it was so cheap- about $60 pp. Go quickly. The restaurant was comfortable last night in off season. When the reputation of Fuse gets around next season, you will have trouble getting a reservation. Thanks to our new best friends.

1 Thank drretire
Naples, Florida
“A memorable 'locals' dining experience!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Hog Wings!?...I'll never eat another chicken wing ever again! These porkers are truly special. Mussels that were absolutely delicious; ask the server for more toast points or bread for that sauce, don't waste it! Clean comfortable interior setting in an intimate floor plan that allows the (5) star quality of the food to shine through. This is a wonderful ‘locals’ hang out. Dinner served only and why not!? Going back again soon for more.