We rented the house for 8 days in late November 2015 and had a great experience! Not only did we have great weather the entire week, but the house was really as good as described. It has a good vibe, is clean, and is very complete. Everything you need to make your stay comfortable is there. The house is located in a regular neighborhood, a few miles away from the beach. We visited several different beaches while there, and liked Lovers Key State Park, around 30 minutes north, the best. Stores are a few minutes away by car. We would rent this house again on our next trip to Naples!
Having travelled the East and South of Florida in our 1st week, we wanted somewhere to relax and chose the destination of Naples on the Gulf Coast to make a loop back to MCO airport for our second week.
The rental and dealings with the owner were very efficient and it was really from here that I had no doubt that we had made the right choice.
We've stayed in a few Florida Villas in recent years and this one really is spectacular. On arrival, we moved from room to room with mouths open with WOW's being expressed. The pool and outdoor area is amazing.
The owners really have thought of anything and there are so many nice touches that it would be hard to list them. Everything was perfect.
There are plenty of things to do and some examples:
- We were lucky enough to see Dolphins at the local beach less than 3 miles away - We spent most of our time here!!
- There is an Outlet mall - with better deals than those in Orlando less than 20 minutes away
- Downtown Naples is a beautiful place and is great to walk around in the evening
- There is a golf course about 1km away - I didn't play but the course looks great.
- And then you have the Villa, with all of its mod cons, where you could easily spend a couple of weeks at doing nothing at all: perhaps next time we will do just that!!
Credit to the owners, they have a beautiful holiday home and I'm not sure I would want to share it with anyone else!!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
Great home, location, pool, and service. The attendant stopped in periodically to check on us. New kitchen and we used the outside grill several times. We ate all meals by the pool.