“Excellent food”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The beet arugula salad with chicken was delicious. My daughter loved their crepes and the smoothies are healthy and yummy! Fruit is very fresh!

2  Thank jeneeo
Write a reviewReviews (490)

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We found this cafe by chance when we parked at the free city of Naples parking structure across the street. I checked out the menu on the Web as we did other touristy stuff and decided to try it for a late lunch (2:00). The salad my wife had was excellent and I challenge you to get a better/bigger omelette for the money in the heart of this snowbird Mecca. Service was prompt and courteous. A short walk to the shops on 5th, the railroad station museum, tin city, and a couple of trolley tour stops. I saw a number of heart healthy options. Not a burger joint. Indoor and outdoor seating. Did I mention convenient parking??

2  Thank Terry H
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful coffee! Had avocado smash and BLT. Both delicious. Fresh squeezed OJ. Lots of GF and healthy options.

2  Thank QuebecCdntraveler
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I come here at least once or twice a week! I Love the fresh juices shots! YES I Said SHOTS (of many healthy selections) I always feel better after my favorite Stong Man Outmeal made with Steel Oats & Fresh juiced cassot/beets, with almonds and agave! What a treat!

2  Thank JennWeir
Reviewed March 7, 2018

At least once during our stays in Florida, we walk down 5th Avenue in Naples. Restaurants abound, and they all seem to be good. We stopped for lunch at The Cafe, delighted that it served breakfast all day. Unfortunately, neither of us wanted breakfast, but I can assure you that the breakfasts we saw served looked delicious and ample.
Both Mary and I ordered the curried chicken salad. It was excellent, and ample. The greens and other vegies were fresh and crisp, and the chicken was just the right consistency and flavored perfectly. Being really picky, we would prefer the balsamic dressing be reduced to a thicker consistency.
The staff was attentive and friendly.

2  Thank jrubicon