“Best lunch of the week”

Neighborhood: Old Naples
Dingwall, Scotland
“Best lunch of the week”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Found this place one lunch-time as we wandered about in the heat looking for a toilet and a bite to eat.
Didnt look anything special but there were tables available inside and a couple of very attractive waitresses, this'll do!
Excellent, fresh, tasty food.
The Chilli was the best I had the whole week, and the Mexican wrap across the table was also excellent.
Nice service throughout.
Cakes looked lovely but we were stuffed.
With coffees total was $30

• Visited July 2012

Grand Cayman
“Great breakfast/brunch spot”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Was supposed to meet a friend for breakfast here, but slept in. Made it out after church nearing brunch time. Tables outside were crowded, but found an open table inside. I remember the chairs from before. The seats are at an awkward angle, so makes it uncomfortable if you have shorter legs. Ordered an egg platter with toast, bacon, and coffee. Server was expedient with food and service. Just wanted to eat and go; I think she sensed that, so didn't make me wait around. Food was yummy. Price was about $10 for the meal. Would have stayed longer if I was not dining solo. Great ambience for coffee and chit-chat.

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Breakfast gem”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Fresh, delicious breakfast, cheery staff. Reasonable prices.

Visited June 2012
London
“The best breakfast and lunch in Naples, FL”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

When in Naples, Florida our absolute favourite place to eat breakfast is The Cafe, http://www.thecafeon5th.com. All food is cooked fresh to order with the best produce, it is hearty but still very fresh and light.
If you are after a lighter lunch it is a perfect place. My favourite lunch is quiche lorraine but after a big night out a BLT will hit the spot very nicely as well. For breakfast I love their fruit salad, the fruit is so perfectly ripe nothing else is needed and it set me up for a great day.
Besides the great food the staff is very nice, professional and friendly and does all they an to make you feel at home. If you want a snack they also bake, everything is done in house and the chocolate and peanutbutter cookies are just the right amount is crispy on the outside and goey on the inside, despite the cookies being good size having another one is always tempting!

Read more http://petra08.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/a-little-piece-of-holiday-paradise/

• Visited June 2012
Plantation, Florida
“Great Lunch Spot!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Just popped into The Cafe for lunch today, and it was very nice! My husband had the Cafe Gourmet Salad with an iced tea and I had the Grilled Smoked Chicken Havarti Sandwich with a lemonade. My husband really loved how the chicken was prepared and the fact that there were home fries on the salad. I enjoyed my sandwich as well, although I had wished my chicken was more like his - a nicely cooked breast - than some kind of deli meat. I enjoyed my side of chips, but wished I could have had a salad option instead. Overall, the restaurant had good service and a nice atmosphere, and everything in the bakery case looked very tempting.

Visited May 2012