“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Relatives visiting & wanted Indian food. This was tbe only one in Naples that we found. Reservations accepted, wide variety menu, excellent service & both inside & you outside dining. Delicious meal. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Marty K

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable atmosphere. We appreciated the warm lighting and numerous booths. We both had the chicken tiki marsala and it was as delicious and fresh as any we've had. The warm naan was excellent. The service was very courteous and efficient. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've spent time in India and took several cooking classes while I was there. I've also prepared several dishes at home, but still love to eat at Indian restaurants. I found Passage to India to be acceptable, middle of the road. We had Chicken Tikka Masala and Veg. Vindaloo. There was no onion chutney or any appetizer that we normally get at any other Indian restaurant. Service was fine and the establishment was clean.

1  Thank FloridaSCUBAGirl
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed my food everytime I've visited Passage to India. It's a bit pricey, especially since I stick to vegetarian fare. If it was less expensive, I'd eat here more often. I know quite a few people complain that they have slow service, but I really like that they don't rush you through the meal to turnover the table. I've never had neglectful servers, they just allow you the time to enjoy your meal.

1  Thank napleschris067
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had vegetarian food--matar paneer. It was very bad--cheese appeared to be feta,cold and put on top of curry which had peas which were still cold from the freezer? My husband had lamb tikka masala which was just edible.The samosa was oil soaked and mushy. The service was ok. They did try to change the salted lassi--which was too salty by adding sugar. They should be embarassed to call this an Indian restaurant ! It was quite expensive too.

2  Thank Doubledayi