“Great food from India”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed September 25, 2012

While visiting southwest Florida, this restaurant was a great option for eating out and enjoying a culinary experience. My family loves the curry dishes that an be made mild, medium or hot to your taste. The coconut flavor base makes the flavor one that we come back to over again.their nan or warmed flatbread is flavored or plain and you can't stop eating it. Their basmati rice is cooked to perfection. We tried a chicken, pork and fish dish recommended by our server and shared them. Loved this dinner! We brought our mother for the first time and she was the one to make sure we ate everything! Ask the servers for their choices for they are always right. We ended with their rice pudding and it was the perfect ending. If you are in Bonita springs or Naples, you will love this. We are already planning to eat their again!

2  Thank Bosley628

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came to passage to India looking for a full delicious meal. I have heard about this restaurant from a couple of friends. I walk in and the place was pretty full for a week day. I was greeted by a young well mannered girl. My waiter was friendly and nice I have Order the chicken tikka Marsala and my friend order the lamb rogan josh. I can say one thing this is one of the best food I ever tasted the nan bread was amazing. And of course we had to try a Indian sweet I don't know what exactly what it was called but it was 2 brown little balls with a sweet suyrup around it! It was amazing nice and warm!! The place was clean. I have been to many restaurants and there bathroom where gross . BUT not this one the place was clean no marks on the toilets or doors. I can say that this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever been to in my life!! I will surly be back

1  Thank redcandy190
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

We dined here many times. Never had a bad meal. Prepared to order, always fresh, delicious .. Also very friendly staff. Just had some tandorri for take out. Yammy!!! Can't wait to be back.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've followed this restaurant through three location in the past 20 years as they've grown. The food has always been consistently good, the service friendly. Butter Chicken and Lamb Korma are two of my favorites. I do feel it's a but pricey, but it's because the food is DELICIOUS!

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Very happy with the food I ordered, well worth the price, service excellent, clean resturtant, lamb curry and nan, my new favorite place to dine!!!

1  Thank trinigirl47