“Great food”

La Cuisine Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 1,082 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best Peruvian restaurant in Naples.
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Really good food , great service. Authentic Peruvian. Always have ceviche de corvina and lo tradicional. Amazing

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I’m so curious why people don’t know about this place. It’s tucked away near Lucky’s supermarket. Every time we come here I am never disappointed. Friendly service. Brendan has always been so thorough and knowledge about the food. Tonight I tried the fish tacos and they were so good. A slight pineapple taste and a bit messy (which means they are packed with a lot) but I would order again. Steak was fabulous as reported. The place is clean and they really keep it up to date. A true dining experience.

1  Thank Barbitini
Reviewed July 23, 2018

First time visit was an eye opener. We had lunch and could not have been more pleased. I had the Kam Lu Wonton, which I was told was one the most popular dishes, and I discovered why. It was special - pork, chicken and shrimp, ginger, veggies and wontons. We will return soon. Krissie, our server, was very helpful.

1  Thank PhillyBoy21
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This is a hidden gem that combines personalized service and amazing food for a unforgettable experience every time. My husband and I go here about once a week and have never been disappointed. Brendan always makes us feel welcome and provides great service and Walter never fails to deliver delicious dish after delicious dish. The entire team is great! My husband always gets the jalea, which is huge, super fresh and tasty. I have tried and enjoyed most of the entrees, but always cross my fingers that the octopus special is on the menu that night. It's always fantastic! No matter what you order, you can't go wrong!

1  Thank DoubletreeGM
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Peruvian Chicken fried rice with scallions, egg and soy ($14.75): delicious. Worth the cross town travel to this lovely family restaurant. Excellent food; intimate, out of the way, unique dining experience, next to movie theater at 3861 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, Open 12-10 pm Friday- Saturday, think: date night!

Try their delicious Peruvian Flan ($5.75).

Definitely returning to the exquisite find...

Home delivery through bitesquad.com