“Smells funny in there”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch. We were sat in booth in the same aisle you walk down to get to the bathroom and I swear I smelled pee the whole time we were there, until someone walked by with a fajita platter. The food was good, though.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

5:30 pm, prompt seating. Had a team of 2 servers who checked on us frequently. My daughters enjoyed their kids' meals. (I took advantage of a kids-eat-free deal found on the Internet.) I had the ribs, husband had fajitas; both were fine. Soft drinks and chips/salsa are overpriced, but standard for the chain. No real complaints.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

As expected from Chili's. Good food, at very good prices, delicious margaritas. Ambience not amazing as in a carpark in a less glitzy part of town, but staff very friendly and helpful and didn't make me feel awkward at all for dining on my own

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food took extremely long to come to the table and 1 entree took even longer and was prepared wrong. The mixer was extremely loud behind the bar to the point where we had to stop our conversation each time it was used and we were not sitting at the bar. But our server was pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Badly in need of remodeling. Bar is old and dirty and dated and dark/dingy. They could do so much more with this place. Could have a cool horse shoe bar. Bar stools are uncomfortable and stick in your back. Cracks and grout joints in tables housing dirt. I like the staff, so I eat there, but I feel like cleaning the place when I go in there. I think in general it just needs a complete remodel. It could be a great place and in that location they could do way more business after revamping.

1  Thank john31NaplesFlorida