“Noisy & Busy but Good”

Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Store
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Store is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Jamaican, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: Broad St.
Description: Located on charming, historic Third Street South, a short walk from the Naples pier, the original Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar is the ideal spot for lunch, dinner, or happy hour. You will instantly feel like a Florida local when treated to unparalleled hospitality on the festive, spacious patio or watch the culinary team in action from a table near the open kitchen.
Dartmouth, Canada
“Noisy & Busy but Good”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We went to Tommy Bahamas in Naples with friends living there who recommended the place. It was very busy, and we were told there would be a two and a half hour wait for an outside table, but we got right in when we elected to sit inside.

I was a bit disappointed in the goat cheese & beet salad - there wasn't much in it. My main course was excellent however.

Although the food was good, the place was so noisy you could hardly carry on a conversation.

The service was very good, food was served quickly and the waiter was always there when needed.

Sarnia
“Good Spot for Lunch”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

There is obviously an attraction because of the name. However, our lunch was very good and not too overly priced. One warning is that it is very noisy and sometimes hard to hear. It is worth the experience but go early or latter since it is very busy.

• Visited February 2014
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great happy hour at the bar”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We originally went for a late lunch at 4 o'clock and discovered that there is a happy hour from 4 until 6. The happy hour has high end cocktails and samplings of the dinner menu items. We had the coconut shrimp, fish tacos, and beef sliders. We had seconds on the beef sliders. All were excellent.

Sylvania, Ohio
“Attention Naples Tourists!!!! Read this first!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Ok, here is my take on Tommy Bahama...this USED to be one of our favorite places to eat in Naples! However, over the past year or so the portions have gotten smaller (admittedly by the manager), prices have gotten higher (admittedly by the manager) and the crowds still flock, I don't get that?!?!?!?!? The only rationale I can come up with is that it is one of the most touristy spots in Southwest Florida due to its name. My advice is stop mid afternoon to grab a fancy, foo-foo drink, have a coconut shrimp appetizer (which is what they are known for and always amazing), browse the clothing store and get the heck outta dodge before the dinner crowd. Do not get sucked into "Oh it's Tommy Bahama's, we have to eat there!" from your wife! There are SOOO many awesome restaurants on Third and Fifth to try...:)

• Visited March 2014
mi
“I believe something may have made me sick!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I believe something may have made me horribly sick. My husband and I ordered the same dish and he did not get sick. My husband drank bottled beer I had two cocktails. It could have been the limes or ice in my drink. I am not sure however; losing 1 1/2 days of a week vacation was very upsetting. I will not be back.

• Visited March 2014