“Don't waste your time or money”
Review of Beef O'Brady's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Although our waiter was terrific this place was brightly lit, not at all pleasing, and as long as you like fried food then go ahead. The fried food wasn't even good. If you like salt, then order the fried pickles, it might as well be fried salt kernels. The cheeseburger sliders were like hockey pucks on lots of bread, and the chicken wings OMG how can they even call them hot wings. All they did was cook the wings then pour sauce on them, just awful. To add insult to bad wings, they charge extra for "blue cheese or ranch" and you could buy a whole bottle of dressing for the same price. The blue cheese didn't really even taste like blue cheese. So don't waste you time or money here.

There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been going to Beefs for about 15 years, however, I was completely underwhelmed by the quality of food at this location. Their cole slaw used to be the best around. This time it tasted like they got it from a big tub at the GFS store. I had wings. They were basically small little fried winds with some Fred's sauce poured over top. Even the fries probably came from a freezer. Wasn't worth the price

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We recently moved to Naples from the Baltimore area. It's been hard to see our Ravens on Comcast TV and their NFL package is a joke. So we went to Foxboro which only had the Ravens on one TV and it was so loud and Patriots centric, we had to leave. We then went to Beef O'Brady's which features individual TVs in the booth tables with our own remote control... we were in heaven. What a great concept. We were lucky to have the overly positive Sebastian as our server, he has such a great attitude. The wings were amazing, ditto for the chili nachos. The prime rib sandwich had a bit too much fat in it, but it was good. O'Bradys is the by far the best sports bar concept I've ever seen, and the food and service is very good and reasonably priced. 4 thumbs up!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Football Sunday....Just left this Sports Bar with at least 22 Flat Screens, well that's what I counted inside & out, maybe missed a couple !! It is a Sports Bar for sure. But, the food is very good here, just not the Beer. I have been here 2 times already & would come back. It is a great place to watch your favorite team & enjoy some appetizers, burgers, wings, ribs, etc....I would give my friends a "thumbs up" on this place.