“Delivery limits keep it from 5 stars”

Pizza Fusion naples fl
Ranked #187 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Excellent organic pizza option in Naples! The variety of pizza options and the gluten-free availability were definite plus factors. I also appreciate the menu options outside of pizzas, great variety! Tremendously helpful staff as well and the vibe of the restaurant was very good.

The only thing is that this restaurant will not delivery outside of a 5 mile radius. Very disappointed, as I was hoping to enjoy some of their food in my home after a long day of work, but instead had to go with Truly Organic Pizza by Jason. If they want to expand their market, they should expand their delivery availability. This is the only reason why they do not get 5 stars.

Otherwise, it is a great place for food.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I love thin crust and theirs is super good. Very clean and nice wait staff. A bit overpriced but normal for Naples which tends to be higher priced. A reasonably short distance from the beach/Lowdermilk Park so we stopped after a beach afternoon. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

A friend suggested to my husband that we try Pizza Fusion. I'm not adventurous with my food, but upon hearing that much of it was ORGANIC, I thought I should try it. It's fairly new to Naples.

We stopped in and it was a spacious and open atmosphere with booths and tables. The Farmer's Market Pizzat was extraordinary! The flavor was oozing out of the vegetables. With whole grain gluten free crust, it could not have been more perfect.

A good glass of wine for $3.00 during happy hour was perfect for my husband, but they also have a nice variety. When eating out it is extremely hard to find gluten free and impossible to find organic, so this is my dream come true! We will be going back!!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Looks very small from the outside. Walked in and could not believe big it was. Nice booths and tables. Large table running down the center for large groups. I am gluten and dairy free. Getting pizza out is very hard. Here everything was great. They make there own crust. Very tasty ordered mine crispy. They use daiya non dairy chees. Which is great it also does not contain soy. I would order light chees next time. They are great about working with food allergies. They also have a cute little bar area that would be great for eating alone. Sitting there having a glass of wine while waiting for a Togo order would be nice.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

There is a Pizza Fusion in Fort Lauderdale, but it's a tiny place, more suitable for takeout, so I was very surprised when I walked in here to find a nice big room with lots of comfortable seating. We ordered the lunch special, a personal pizza with salad, and a soup (tomato-red pepper bisque) and salad. The salad was mediocre but the pizza (multi-grain crust with spinach topping) was very good, and the soup was delicious. Service was warm and quick. It would be the perfect place for a business lunch.