“Bad service”

Cuisines: Seafood, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant years ago, had a great time, was looking forward to this time. Worst service ever! Went from interrupted by server three times when I was on the phone, then got ignored for >20 minutes. And she knew I wanted to order more than just the appetizer I received. What a disappointment.

1  Thank Eileen H

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We were on a bike ride and popped in here for lunch .
Situated overlooking the water it's a great location .
The staff were really friendly and we were made to feel welcome .
We both ate sandwiches one Jamaican jerk one hamburger , both arrived real quick and tasted delicious !
Considering the location I thought it would have been more expensive so when the bill arrived it was a good suprise .
Would recommend this place !!

1  Thank johnbowen87
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at the Dock. The food was very good as was the service. The view of the water from our table was certainly enjoyed. A great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times and ALWAYS enjoy the pizza. Our waitress was excellent. I know my pizza, as I am from Chicago and have eaten LOTS of pizza.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

there were 14 of us for lunch and everyone enjoyed it. Nice outdoor setting with shelter from the sun and plenty of fans. beautiful breeze off the bay.