“Chop’s has great food, and a great atmosphere!”
Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Chop’s has a great atmosphere! The food was cooked to perfection as well. I ordered the Dry Aged Rib Eye (22oz.), and asked for it to be cooked medium. It had just the right amount of redness on the inside and cooked just right on the outside. I started with The Crispy Calamari, with a sweet and sour mustard sauce, and it was amazing, also. The Desert, Melting Chocolate Cake, Served Warm, with Fresh Raspberry Sauce, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Sauce Auglaize, is very delicious. Everything was definitely worth the price. I highly recommend Chop’s City Grill to everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Second visit as good as the first. Uptown, upscale and the best aged filet in Naples. Side comes with grill choice. City salad was excellent.

1  Thank BruceNVirginia
Reviewed February 22, 2011

1st Off Everything is expensive in Naples during season. Try to eat early and take advantage of happy hour / early bird specials. Chops ends at 6:30 PM, yet Bistro 861 next door has one that goes until 7PM.

I was unfortunately a little late for this and was seated at 8:30PM. I split the Seafood cake app with my GF. I had Grouper for entre' and my GF had Filet Mingnon. We had a bottle of wine and our Tab was $128. I actually thought that wasn't bad for the service and quality of food we received. I would go back and would recommend to others.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

We drove from Marco Island to 5th Avenue and arrived at 5:15pm. With me living in the Caribbean and being an hour ahead, we went in to have an early dinner. We were pleasantly surprised when they gave us the early-bird dining menu, which featured many of the favorites from the regular menu.
We started off with sparkling water and I had a Vitamin-T Margarita. We ordered the Lobster-Crab Cakes to start and they were great. There was two cakes per order and the accompanying sauce was perfect. We ordered the perfectly cooked Braised Beef Short Ribs and one of my all-time favorites, the Seared Black Grouper with Mushroom Risotto which, with the early dining menu, came with your choice of salad. I had the caesar salad and my wife had the mixed greens with honey-mustard vinaigrette. They were both great.
Our entrees were timed perfectly, allowing time for some wine, which upon ordering a $15 glass of Sancerre, we were notified that it was half-price!
We followed our entrees with two desserts, the Trio of Homemade Ice Cream and the Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. They were both wonderful but the Rum and Coke Ice Cream was amazing! After that we finished up the meal with an espresso and a decaf-cappucino.
The service consisted of a nice balance of attentiveness and guidance without a lot of overbearing-ness.

Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stopped by for dinner and waited in line to speak with the hostess. After three ladies walked out - they were told they would have a one to two hour wait. We then approached the hostess stand the hostess told us two hours...we declined and asked to make a reservation for the following night. The response: here "take this card and call our corporate office" (with out a smile). I said keep the card...Calling a corporate office is fine for business transactions but not restaurant reservations. Everything worked out as we had fine dinner at Campiellos on South Third Street.
Our hotel told us reservation's were not required

3  Thank RBTokay